ChatGPT conversations

ChatGPT’s AMA of some sorts.

For example, when asked for opinions of the Smogon community, it said:
“As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or experiences. However, I can provide you with some general observations about the Smogon community.

The Smogon community is a dedicated group of players who are passionate about competitive Pokémon battling. Smogon is known for its development of tier-based battling formats, where Pokémon are classified into different tiers based on their usage and power level. This classification system has played a significant role in shaping the competitive Pokémon metagame and fostering a competitive environment.

One of the notable aspects of the Smogon community is its emphasis on strategy, analysis, and competitive integrity. The community has developed an extensive framework of rules and bans to ensure a balanced and fair playing field. This commitment to maintaining competitive integrity has garnered both praise and criticism from different segments of the Pokémon community.

The Smogon community also fosters a sense of community through its forums, where players can discuss strategies, share team builds, and engage in friendly competition. The forums provide a platform for players to learn, collaborate, and improve their skills.

However, it's important to note that, like any online community, the Smogon community is diverse and consists of individuals with a range of opinions and personalities. While many members of the community are respectful and supportive, there can be instances of disagreements, debates, and occasional conflicts, as is common in any passionate community.

Overall, the Smogon community has played a significant role in the development and evolution of competitive Pokémon battling. It has provided a platform for players to engage in strategic gameplay, share knowledge, and connect with fellow enthusiasts.”

or when asked “opinions on strawberry Tylenol” it says: “The flavor variations, such as strawberry, are often introduced to make the medication more appealing, particularly for children who may have difficulty taking regular tablets or capsules. The availability of different flavors can make it easier to administer the medication to young individuals who may be resistant to taking medicine.

When it comes to choosing a specific flavor, personal preference can vary. Some individuals may find the taste of strawberry Tylenol more enjoyable or palatable compared to other flavors or the regular variant. However, it's important to remember that the choice of flavor is a subjective preference and does not impact the effectiveness or safety of the medication itself.”

As someone who has used ChatGPT for my assignment (not to plagiarize, I just got it to say some things so I could write a speech about how AI's are bad), this is something it would say.
Okay but if you got an AI chatbot to write an essay on the badness of AI chatbots that would have been really funny

Okay but if you got an AI chatbot to write an essay on the badness of AI chatbots that would have been really funny
It's actually funny.
It said this: “I apologize for any confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have direct access to sources or a browsing capability to retrieve the latest citations. I can provide information and generate responses based on my training on a diverse range of data, including news articles, websites, research papers, books, and other textual sources. The information I provided in my previous response is based on common knowledge and commonly discussed concerns with AI.”
then I rebutted with
Ok, wow. What a very reputable source to rely on! Common Knowledge is the Ultimate source! Until, of course, you realize that common knowledge is not based on expert advice, but rather on the broader uneducated section of the internet. I mean come on, this thing is getting it’s sources from the same place as this and this (show various memes), so how could it possibly be reputable? Who knows, maybe Pepe the Frog is super reliable in various types of information. (Bring up meme that suggests something offensive) Maybe not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)