NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
If we don't vote mafia kills whoever is most unlikely to be voted and/whoever is most correct about mafia

which I guess can be a point in either direction? on one hand we know they were confirmed town and know what their opinions are, but on the other hand we lose their direct input/argument on who to vote and put the game in the hands of the players that were slightly less correct

so I don't think it's a bad idea but I don't think it's particularly clear cut

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I’ll change my vote to no lynch if that’s what everyone agrees on then after joey and psy finish their iso searches. Can hammer anyways with that and hopefully hammer the night through to the 3 player endgame

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
At least i think it's important to get final thoughts in though,

I'm pretty sure i know nightkill, but I also feel like I shouldn't be saying it, in case it helps scum figure out a more optimal endgame

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
To translate what Ehmcee just said, the obvious kill is between Joey and Psy anyways and both Ehmcee and I survive to the 3 player endgame in just about all situations since we're the two who have no mechanics confirming us. That still leaves tomorrow the same as today, me and Ehmcee pointing fingers at each other, so personally I don't feel like a no lynch vote is necessary, but I'll still go along with it if Psy/joey want it.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
To translate what Ehmcee just said, the obvious kill is between Joey and Psy anyways and both Ehmcee and I survive to the 3 player endgame in just about all situations since we're the two who have no mechanics confirming us. That still leaves tomorrow the same as today, me and Ehmcee pointing fingers at each other, so personally I don't feel like a no lynch vote is necessary, but I'll still go along with it if Psy/joey want it.
In theory i agree with this, but I also feel like there's one possible instance that'd be a bit weird

Once more i feel like i shouldn't elaborate on it though

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
ehmcee - Scumread Laurel pretty hard towards the beginning which is a good sign, and townread Celever as well. Otherwise I read through their posts and I really don't see much content to go off of for a read here. Town lean for this but it wouldn't be crazy to be scum

ipl - Don't have a great read still since most of their recent content is just mechanical. How much they pushed for massclaims/knowing where everyone's charges were still sketches me out but I can see that coming from either town or scum angle equally. I do like that they grilled me on my pulsar vote even after Celever flipped town, I did not like it at the time when I thought pulsar was scum but now that I know pulsar is town it looks like a pretty towny move to me.

To be honest reading back I don't really have much to add from this. It looks like it's just Ehmcee and I don't really see a reason for it not to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)