CDT play-off qualifiers

The draft has been finished so you can play your matches now! But before that lets go over some rules:

Batton Pass Clause (No passing speed whatsoever.)
Endless Battle Clause
Evasion Clause (No items/moves/abilities that lower your opponent's accuracy or raise your evasion.)
Swagger Clause
Omni Z Boost Clause (No Z moves that boost different stats.)
Sleep Clause
Species Clause

No Z Captains! Any Pokemon (Other than Magearna) can use a Z move but NO Omni Boost Z Moves.

There are unlimited Free Agents & Transactions over the course of the tourney but they won't be active till the week after you make them. (A week is technically 1 match in this scenario)

After you have read those please contact1 of your 5 opponents, say who you have contacted in this thread, you have 5 weeks to play all your games.
The top 3 players of each bracket will make it to play-offs.
Diffeential is usedfor tie breakers.
In play-offs the bye will be rolled for randomly each round.

Here are all the groups for easy access:

As custom games our shady please ask a driver,global voice or anyone above to create a groupchat and host a tournament with ``allowcaps`` in it's rules.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1siENBcBsbAv-CuyHwumzXz25eQKwLpKzAle_n5BCiPM/edit?usp=sharing Here is an edit llink so you can stylize your team sheet.

Last edited:
On a side note: If you have a Pokemon that is on the Smogon banlist E.G Deoxys-Speed contact a Cap Driver or above to make a groupchat and host a tournament there with the edited banlist.

akaFila

butterscotch love
"There are unlimited Free Agents & Transactions over the course of the tourney but they won't be active till the week after you make them. (A week is technically 1 match in this scenario)"

- Just make it a set MU schedule to keep it clean. If you want a week per match anyway, there's nothing to lose from it.
- Add limitations on FA transactions.

Last edited:
The point was to find out who was available and plan out accordingly, this would make it fairly flexable for the participants.

But ultimately it's up to other participants to decide.

Also on another: From what I have known from drafts Differntial > Wins but according to Gadget (More draft experience) it's the other ways around.

Please decide.

If people could please respond to the above strawpoll, that would be appreciated, since playoffs being based on wins or differential is pretty important. Thanks!

When updating the standings, differential is done by taking the number of Pokémon that are not fainted at the end of the match and then adding that number to the winner's differential and subtracting it from the loser's differential.

Requesting an extension since I've been out of town all week and can't battle until Sunday and I don't my opponent is free then

gibygiby, how long do you think you will need? (I won't be active for the next few daysso speak to Airwind)

Due to lack of wifi and the screen on my phone being messed up I will be unable to play (and host!) till Monday, asking Airwind for an extension)

Status update cause why not?
  • Week 1: I have not heard back from reachzero regarding our new time. Should be able to do it as some point hopefully this week.
  • Week 2: Contacted and am currently working out times to battle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)