Caution: This thread will likely make you sad.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jesus Christ I had never seen that Animal Crossing one.

The OP/everything else here is kinda sad but jesus that one just blows everything else out of the water.

andrea

/me cresselias
The OP is so sad... Animal Crossing always leaves me depressed. But Ugly the Cat just ripped my heart out and now I'm crying. Sheesh. =( I have such a soft spot for animals.

sucked. could have been touching but the stupid spelling was so out of place and exorbitant that it spoiled it entirely. dear dad is infinitely better, dunno what's wrong with you haters

I feel like a frickin' pile of junk. :/ Made me tear up. >>

OP was so sad... and the AC one just took it all the way... :'(

this was sad. It was on my mind for a while, to say the least. Its kinda bitter sweet, actually, but hay, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Lesson Learned.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think I'm a sociopath, but the OP didn't make me THAT sad. Was this written by a real kid or was it just someone making it look that way to make a point or something? I kind of agree with Glen, the excessive misspellings make it look more fake.

It's a bit sadder if it's real though :(

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I thought the bad spelling added to the story, although it appears I'm in the minority on that one.

I thought the bad spelling added to the story, although it appears I'm in the minority on that one.
I agree with you. That story actually made me quite sad, and I'm quite a tough one for these kinda things, usually. It's much like poetry I think, although I actually like this. The bad spelling and crappy drawings make it look stupid, but if you actually read it and look at it differently, it is actually pretty damn sad, and with that I think it's pretty good. The spelling adds to how it is a child that tells it.

The Animal Crossing and Ugly the Cat stories made me go :( too :(

Edit: Just read it again, actual tears are forming now :(

OP didn't make me sad, but it was well-told for what it was going for I guess.

Ugly the cat, however, I didn't read this time b/c every time I read it I tear up. I guess I'm one of those bitches that cries more at animal stories than human being stories.

WTF is that?!?!?!?

I'm guessing it's meant to be spelled incorrectly, that doesn't make it any better

*oh woe to the internet's lack of spelling ability*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)