Tournament CAPCL III - Semifinals

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
im ashamed the cap community let these people get to semi finals
our bad on this 1 yea

SV CAP: RaJ.Shoot vs Fc: high on both of these players, think Fc rallies after whatever the hell curse was placed on him in that last game
BW CAP: Piyush25 vs tier: Admittedly this is mostly because I'm totally unfamiliar w/Piyush's exp in BW. Certainly very doable with good prep, I think he's an excellent player, but leaning more towards familiarity here? V close.
CAP Monotype: Sificon vs byulharang: This was the funniest game of the regular season and I remain a sifi stan, think both players have been very solid but going with my gut here

THE CAP ROUNDTABLE:
An emergency meeting has been called. It appears the "NOHFACES" made the semifinals tiebreaker
quziel: so they survived the playoffs week, eh ? the absence of egalvanc wasn't enough to stop them ?
spoo: The situation has gone from bad worse. If they deploy BINACLEPINNACLE, the tiebreaker is as good as 1-0 from the get-go.
quziel: FCK !! maybe we should just forum ban Binacle Pinnacle and get it over wi-
snake: Idiots.... Do you not think we've already foreseen and dealt with this possibility ?
spoo: What do you mean ?
snake: We've gone ahead and assassinated Fc and replaced him with an imposter. They're completely clueless. "Fc" will submit the weakest Tiebreaker Lineup possible, and select the "BLAZIKENS" strongest format. I can assure you the "NOHFACES" will not make finals.
spoo and quziel: EXCELLENT !!
Holy Ghost bursts from the shadows leaving a patch of mold behind on the wall
Holy Ghost: YOU MONSTERS !! Why are you doing this ? Who gave you these orders ? Was it the OU Council ? The Smogon Senior Staff ?!
snake: No. These orders came from even higher up.
Mere hours earlier…
Fc:
So you finally got me… you think just one of you bastards is enough to take me on ? WELL THINK AGAI-
Something rushes straight through Fc at sonic speeds.
Fc: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!
snake:
Excellent work, Hemogoblin. Now, as for you. We’ll see what we can do about those wounds…. that is, if you can lead those moldy ahh Nohfaces into defeat.
Fc: …n-no…. I REFUSE!! Stands up despite the gaping hole in his chest TO EVERY WAFFLA OUT THERE, AND TO EVERY MOLDY BASTARD… HEAR MY FINAL CRY !! WE’RE UP AGAINST PEOPLE AND THINGS WE CAN’T BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND. BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE STOP FIGHTING HERE !! THEY THINK THAT IF THEY STEP ON US ENOUGH, WE’LL JUST CURL UP AND DIE. LET’S GIVE THEM ONE LAST WAKE UP CALL: IF EVEN ONE SPORE REMAINS ON THIS EARTH, THE MOLD WILL KEEP SPREADING !! THE ROT WILL CONSUME !!
Fc bows his head, still standing.
snake: Tch…! The Roar of the Waffla! I should’ve known you’d get desperate! I’ll just finish you off then. HEMOGOBLIN, USE-
Fc topples over, dead.
snake: Heh. That bastard died standing. Does he think this will prove anything ? Hemogoblin, enter your new host.
Hemogoblin slices out Fc’s heart with a Bitter Blade, and then jumps into the cavity to replace it. Fc’s body begins to crack as it is bent by its new host. It finally stands, then bows.
“Fc”: Greetings. I will be your new Mold Exterminator. How may I be of service ?

SV CAP: RaJ.Shoot vs Fc - Raj is one of the greatest mons gamer born in 1970s, his skill can not be described in words, and also jai hind.
BW CAP: Piyush25 vs tier - Piyush25 is one of the luckiest mons player I have seen surely he would use all his luck, and also jai hind.
CAP Monotype: Sificon vs byulharang -sificon gets the honorary jaihind title by the jaihind council, jai hind!

tier

PUPL Champion
SV CAP: RaJ.Shoot vs Fc - Raj is one of the greatest mons gamer born in 1970s, his skill can not be described in words, and also jai hind.
BW CAP: Piyush25 vs tier - Piyush25 is one of the luckiest mons player I have seen surely he would use all his luck, and also jai hind.
CAP Monotype: Sificon vs byulharang -sificon gets the honorary jaihind title by the jaihind council, jai hind!
jai hind

The husk formerly known as Fc is sent out to battle, facing an awful matchup.
TEMP: Farewell, my paradise.
Holy Ghost: Heh, guess this will have to be my time then.

BinPin: .....so this is what I was ditched for, eh ? This hubris is what kills us. I should've known.
"Fc": How unfortunate. It seems I have lost. The era of the waffler is.... is.....
Fc: No... WTF am I waffling about ? After everything I... no, WE fought for... I CAN'T LET THIS END !! GRRRRRRRRR--
GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!
Fc overrides his faux heart, becoming the hero of the oppressed, GOLDEN HEART FC !!

Golden Heart Fc:
Ehy !! I'm back !!
BinPin: You... your power.... I see now ! I see why you didn't slot me in !!
Golden Heart Fc: Yes, yung bruvlet..... I'm fighting for you now... Prepares a Meteor Beam SO THAT WE ALL CAN FIGHT AGAIN TOMORROW !! ALL OF US ARE STRONG !! IF WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS, WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO FIGHT AGAIN !!
BinPin: YES !! DESTROY HIM
Holy Ghost: I guess I don't have to do all the work. When we're through with this, the banquet will be BUSSIN !!
TEMP: EXCELLENT !! NO MATTER HOW HARD I'M LUCKED, I'VE GOT THESE MOLDY BASTARDS TO BACK ME UP !
EVERYONE: METEOR BEAM !!!
Every single Nohface powers the Meteor Beam using pure Waffle Energy, burning the oppressor HEMOGODLESS into nothing but vapors.

Golden Heart Fc:
So that's why.... I need you all for one last battle ! GRASP YOUR SHIELDS !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)