Project CAP Secret Santa

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
adapted from the 20 other versions of this on the site
art by Samirsin

CAP_Secret_Santa_2023g.png

CAP Secret Santa

Between the arrival of SV's second DLC and the introduction of Cresceidon, there hasn't been a metagame adjustment or shift this big in quite a while- and no better time than the holiday season to foster some fun building and community camaraderie! Enter CAP's first Secret Santa event since 2018, where we'll be doing a bit of gift-giving ourselves. Anyone interested in signing up just has to post in this thread and DM me a core or an individual Pokemon they'd like a team built around. After the deadline to sign up, I'll randomly send out those ideas to someone else who's submitted and they'll build a team around the idea they receive, posting the final product here in the thread.

Rules and Recommendations:

• Each submitted request should be sent to me through a Smogon DM, not through Discord or any other communication. This allows me to keep track of submissions in one place and make sure everyone's accounted for. You don't need to send me an idea right away, just before the sign-up deadline is over.
  • Don't sign up unless you can commit to finishing the build you're given. If you need help, I'm happy to offer it, but the whole premise falls apart if only half of it gets done.
  • Avoid telling folks what request you got! Don't want to spoil the surprise, after all.
  • Don't be afraid to join because you think your teambuilding skills aren't up to it! It's a fun and lighthearted project and a good way to improve as a builder, to boot- and again, I'm definitely here to help with whatever questions arise.
  • You're allowed to change your request until the deadline- just remember to send me them through a Smogon DM.
  • Have fun!​
Happy Holidays, everyone! Get your signups and requests in by 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday the 24th!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)