Tournament CAP Champions League I - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
CAP Champions League I - Player Signups

[art coming soon]
With our policy and manager signup threads wrapping up, it's time to open signups for the first ever CAP Champions League! By signing up, you'll be added to the pool of players who will be auctioned off to one of the six following teams:

:breezi: dex and Darek, with the Brazy Breezis :breezi:
:garchomp: spoo and Jordy, with the Girlboss Garchomps :garchomp:
:zeraora: Avery and Kate, with the Zealous Zeraoras :zeraora:
Nalorium and Fakee, with the Venomous Venomicons
:steelix: Brambane and LuckOverSkill, with Steelix D's :steelix:
:staryu: Lasen and Voltage, with the Asuka Langley Staryus :staryu:
Once teams are drafted, managers will pick a roster of six players to submit to me before the start of the coming week. If a player is listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be granted. As this is a team tournament there will be no extensions. The formats to be played are as follows:

SS CAP
SS CAP
SS CAP
ORAS CAP
BW CAP
CAP Monotype

Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the team with the best record is guaranteed a spot in the finals, while the second and third placed teams face off in a week-long semifinal round. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel it necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not try to help any teammate during their games, or take any action that might influence a player's decision. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Signups will be open until Sunday, January 2nd at 11:59pm GMT-6.

Last edited:

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Name: Estronic
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS CAP, willing to learn CAP Monotype as well (would prefer being given team for both but willing to build some of my own with help)
Non-Player Roles: GP checking your analyses, funny guy in voice calls, supreme hype man, good music recommender
Foreseeable Inactivity: Probably not

Steam Buns

:rosetriumph:
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: Steam Buns
Tiers Played/Interested In: BW, ORAS, SS
Non-Player Roles: Can build and test for played tiers. I also invented the bw meta
Foreseeable Inactivity: I work quite a lot + other investments, but shouldn't be unavailable for extended periods of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)