CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolution
X_Presumptuous
Cerbi01

If you're having trouble deciding: I know it looks like a lot of submissions, but when you consider that this is going to be a SPECIAL attacker, a lot of the submissions fall off just like that. I voted for these because I thought they fit the Utility role visually and could attack specially ( is that a word? ) as well as utilize a lot of the moves we as a community wanted, and tried to avoid the "badasses" for their notquiteUtility flavouring.

Happy voting, and good luck to all who submitted! (:

EDIT: Why do my posts end up at the beginning of pages so often? Haha.

Absolution
Atyroki's Shield Monster

CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider

I love Smogimp, so yeah. The Shield Monster has a similar vibe to it (cute AND kinda cool) and I honestly don't know what about the Combo Spider appeals to me. Maybe it's just the one I dislike the least.

DougJustDoug's "Dolphin of the desert"
Cartoons' "Thing with many hands"
X-Presumptuous' "Hyperactive thing"

I like some 2 or 3 other designs, but I like this three the most.

Cartoons
Retro Orange's MOLE
:)
Cerbi01

Nothing else to say apart from that some entries might not got that many votes, not because they were bad, but because they are all pretty amazing.

Cartoons
DougJustDoug
Atyroki's Shield Monster

I like DougJustDoug's one best though. I think it fits the utility role the most.

DJD's symbiote snake.
Zant's top lizard.
Elagune's naga.

none of them look particularly threatening, they all have a bulky look to them justifying the defensive orientated stats and of course; they all look like they can pull off a decent selection of utility/support moves.

Retro 0range's Rhino
CyzirVisheen's Oil Skater
Elagune
Damn, all the submissions are awesome! I'm assuming its ok for me to vote for myself as i saw absolution doing the same thing? lol :P also good luck to all the artists :D

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider
Zantimonius
DougJustDoug

So many good entries, really hard to narrow it down...

I think the quality and volume of submissions is very high and the choice was difficult to make.

However,

Cartoons
DougJustDoug
Retro 0range's Rhino

(with honourable mentions to Maniaclyrasist, Absolutions and Elagune)

Cartoons
CyzirVisheen's Oil Skater
Atyroki's Shield Monster

Those just have the most supportive feel, to me. Most of the others look too offensive based.

I Vote

Cartoons
CyzirVisheen Oil Skater

If i can vote for the same thing twice its Cartoons but if not

CyzirVisheen Combo Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)