Gekokeso

Mind the bad garmmar.
is a Pre-Contributor
Neutralizing Gas
Punk Rock
Download
Triage
Storm Drain

In order to not look like i chose this abilities at random i shall give a semi-detailed explanation of each abilitiy's position. I feel like this cap needs a decently powerful ability to upset its weird typing. Ngas was by far the most discussed ability in the forums and the discord, and i feel like it has the right to do so. e are concentrating on regen mons and Ngas is the only ability which makes these mons fall into lose/lose situations by denying regen health, as well as letting us sub on dragapult and neutering ability reliant powerhouses in azu and conk. Punk Rock is next because it gives us a reason to run special bug moves instead of just going draco for special sets. At first i didn't like download, but the arguments for it in the ability discussion convinced me, mostly the one that states it allowing more mixed sets. Triage is interesting but only reliaing in leech life as priority could be pretty boring and rather weak. I dont like giving Storm drain on a already water resistant mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)