Canti's Sketches (and maybe scratch sprites)

Uh, so I've been splitting my extremely limited time between a bunch of different projects (massive ADD), meaning I've got no requests done yet. Only a colored version of one of my sketches.

Do you guys like this kind of coloring or the Scizor vs Nidoking kind? Because this kind is a lot easier for me to do without a Tablet.

I honestly prefer the scratchy style to the full color one of Scizor vs. Nidoking. My art lingo is severely limited but... I believe it adds more emphasis and depth to the picture. More like a gritty sense of "Wow" to it.

As a bit of c+c for the Urasring, his arms seem a bit weird to me. His right (our left) in particular. I'm not quite sure what about it bothers me though... I think it might be the angled elevation of his elbow.

Here was my last attempt at drawing Granbull that I didn't erase. LOL.

I have begun working on my own secret project, so I won't really be able to requests for the time being (not that I was doing them anyway).

OMG, unexpected thread revival... uh, sure I'll take a request.

Also to all the people who's requests I didn't finish... sorry:justin:

cool :)

could you do a battle scene of a garchomp grappling with a dragonite? Garchomp would be winning of course, maybe they are using some moves like hyperbeam or dragon pulse or flamethrower etc. Ill leave it up to you.

Impressive :) i agree that the hand coloring looks best.
How do you draw them ? do you just draw them from your mind or do you use a picture to look at ?

If your taking requests still, I have a sprite request. I have permission from Chomzloh to request a sprite be made for the art he did of my request of an Altaria evolution, Alteigon. I'm a big fan of your sprite work, which is why I ask. It's fine if this isn't possible, it's just a thought.

Yeah, I actually saw that and I was thinking about doing a sprite for that, so you may get a sprite for it in the near future.

Artemesis, the poses come from my head, but I look at as many pictures as I can of the pokemon in question so I can get the details right.

jahz, I'm actually considering a picture of Garchomp fighting the 3 OU dragons, so your request may end up being a part of that.

Yeah, I actually saw that and I was thinking about doing a sprite for that, so you may get a sprite for it in the near future.

Artemesis, the poses come from my head, but I look at as many pictures as I can of the pokemon in question so I can get the details right.

jahz, I'm actually considering a picture of Garchomp fighting the 3 OU dragons, so your request may end up being a part of that.

kl sounds awesome

Hey if I post some of my creations (3 of them) that were re-drawn by DarthVader317, would you have time to turn them into sprites?

Hey, why don't you draw a battle, just a battle sketch, I think that a shiny jumpluff could be battling with an onix, it would look awsome. xD

Hey, do you have PBR??

Can you please do a sprite of Empoleon in its Battle animation pose?? (with the wings wide open and the head a little turned up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)