Cannon Cup Top 8 Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really even know for certain how the prize system will pan out, so don't worry about that. Also, I love how Tangerine just kind of ignored my request for him to rename this thread. -___-

3 KEY Paralyze haxxes afterwards, I managed to pull out a win. Those situations made it that much harder than it should've been. GG Mastadi.

Cool, Pablo vs cw333 for the finals of the UU tournement. That looks so lopsided since before the tourney started people were telling me about how great Pablo was at UU. Since I'm sure Tennis would like to know who won you guys' battle before we do the finals I won't be able to battle until late Monday or later.

Sure, it's too late for me anyways and I'm leaving soon. I look forward to our match :). I hope I don't get haxxed as much though :P. See you on Monday or so cw333.

Dam I can't wait to play the final! I'm so excited.

Doesn't anybody have any recorded battles or warstories to post about this tourney?

Posting to say that our finals battle is scheduled for today. Pablo said he'd record the battle and we'll make a warstory.

OMG! greatest game I've ever been in. I think I coulda won had I not gotten greedy with the second sword dance. Nope if that rotom was bold 252 hp then I couldn't of 2hko'd it without 2 sword dances or 1 sword dance and overgrow.

It was indeed Bold 252 HP and Defenses split but more geared towards Defense. I never expected such a Venusaur! I was wondering why you didn't bring it out earlier and when I clicked Will O Wisp I realized what I had done. GG man :). I have the recording of the battle, I'll upload it to the Platinum Battle Recorder in a minute.

Yup that Venusaur is my pride and joy. My whole team had uncommon movesets really. That sharpdeo was an agilipedo xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)