bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
you were a good lad, best of luck in your future endeavors my friend and hope you stay in touch with the community to some extent at very least

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i told raseri to post here about this, but since he didn't:

for the time being, raseri is going to fly solo in leading the tier. zeb and i are still around even if we're not in a leadership role in the tier, so we're always happy to talk about potential decisions. however, most of the balancing will come from the nu council until raseri decides on a coleader sometime down the line. (the main reason why i've stuck around so long is so that we wouldn't have a vacant spot, but i've been so incredibly inactive that it has basically been ras flying solo anyways and figured we were better off if i stopped waiting)

anyways since the op is a meme post, it has been a pleasure to work with everyone here on smogon. i've had some really amazing times on both smogon and ps and have made some great friends over the years. unfortunately, my passion for this game has dwindled to pretty much non-existent levels. as i said in my 5k post a while back, for a long time, smogon was a way for me to escape all the shit i was experiencing in real life, which often led to me getting overly dedicated and overly passionate to the point where some people couldn't stand me. sorry to those people! i'm not always a tryhard ass! anyways, i'm at a point in my life now where things are very stable, i've got great irl friends, and i have incredibly little free time. what free time i do have i rarely want to spend on pokemon.

so what i'm getting at is that it i've had a great time on this site, but i'm at a point where i'm getting little out of smogon and thus giving little back. i hope everything carries on well without me, and i'll still be around, just without the responsibility. good luck!

For people that are wondering, I do plan on posting a plan to show how we will be running NU until an appropriate coleader is decided, I just haven't done it yet. You will be kept in the loop. Again, thank you ryan for everything you've done for NU, it was a pleasure working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)