BW BW OU Summer Seasonal #3: Round 2

Extending this round to Sunday July 4th, round 2 will be up on Monday morning which gives enough time to those needed extensions.

Last edited:
Activity win. My opponent didn't show twice. Was originally scheduled for 2pm GMT-4 on 6/26, then rescheduled for the same time on 6/30 and my opponent didn't show up again.

Activity Calls:

Each of these players never contacted one another so they were flipped:
Maki vs Blox
Wigglytuff vs Caetano93
RaJ.Shoot vs 16bit
mixwell vs Lolol.y - these two contacted each other but never really came up with a scheduled date despite the long extension to the round.
gye5 vs yelodash
Drogba In Shenhua vs Blazenix
McSim vs SiirinZ
Ron...5 vs Jhonx~
Sagdiyev vs Ghostricker0197 - both scheduled for saturday but i guess the games never happened or were mentioned so i flipped.
Perish Song vs byronthewellwell
HaaiL vs Drud
egalvanc vs Mr.Bossaru
Screenshot (42).png

edit: forgot one matchup - they didnt contact each other
Mack Knife vs thegarbodr
Screenshot (44).png

kael vs Elfuseon - kael never replied to elf so elf gets the win.
BlessyZ vs cyburst angel - cyburst never replied back to blessy's message so blessy gets it here.
Shaad Skyel vs CyberOdin - odins message was never read by shaad so odin gets the win.
D_C_T_D vs -PkmTrainerBlue- - dctd always initiated but blue went mia halfway in the tour but came back and didnt reply back until the last day which dctd wasnt aware of so dctd gets this win here.
Yokago vs Ace-11 - yokago never replied back to ace so ace wins.
TheLastMew vs Fakes - fakes missed several of their scheduled times so mew gets the win here due to this.
Sagisolar vs InkPupil - ink never replied back so sagi gets the win.
Stareal vs Splash - splash stopped replying back to star so star gets it here.
Estuardo19 vs SOMALIA - estuardo contacted even after extension but somalia must have not seen the message from wednesday which gives estuardo the win.
false vs OctoMystic - octo never looked at false's message so false gets the win.
Jyuux vs Diophantine - diophan never looked at jyuux's message giving jyuux the win here.
echidna vs adsam - echida never looked at adsams message giving adsam the win.
rylon vs Attitude adjuster - rylon never looked at attitudes message so attitude gets the win.

Thanks for playing, round 3 should be up shortly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)