BW 1v1 New Frontiers (Exploration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
Sorry, but I was busy this weekend & didn't keep up, and a few games have still yet to be played. So I'm giving a 24-hour extension. Week 2 schedule will be up on Wednesday.

Tagging players who are yet to play.
MaceMaster pazza Dj Breloominati♬ Djokra Tzums Joker 1v1

Please claim activity, or lmk what is going on with your matches. If you no longer want to participate, please post saying "dropping out" & I will remove you from further weeks, which you can always sign back up at any time by simply saying "in" again.

If it turns out you made no effort in scheduling you will automatically be dropped out.

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
Week 2
Paraplegic vs. MaceMaster
blondesasukeuchiha vs. Kaif
Caasi vs. Djokra
ayedan vs. Joker 1v1
SoulWind vs. Yung Dramps
ggopw vs. pqs
dom vs. SolarflareRo
Wrath of Alakazam vs. Poison Adhesive
TheShadowClaw vs. Magma
Ransei vs. GeneralGunderson

Deadline: Wednesday, Nov. 7 @ 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.

Reminder: You must play five (5) games versus your opponent.
*** Please post your replays along with your scores! (3-2; 1-4; etc.)

Thank you, and good luck to all! Week 2 GO! :mad:

For Lutra, please tag these combatants, ty.
Code:
[USER=271158]Paraplegic[/USER] [USER=302951]MaceMaster[/USER] [USER=405818]blondesasukeuchiha[/USER] [USER=455212]Kaif[/USER] [USER=369148]Caasi[/USER] [USER=327320]Djokra[/USER] [USER=419156]ayedan[/USER] [USER=392510]Joker 1v1[/USER] [USER=64874]SoulWind[/USER] [USER=411350]Yung Dramps[/USER] [USER=276192]ggopw[/USER] [USER=425798]pqs[/USER] [USER=280380]dom[/USER] [USER=455989]SolarflareRo[/USER] [USER=292550]Wrath of Alakazam[/USER] [USER=430787]Poison Adhesive[/USER] [USER=443250]TheShadowClaw[/USER] [USER=393488]Magma[/USER] [USER=235009]Ransei[/USER] [USER=434844]GeneralGunderson[/USER]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've done it! I have defeated that Tzums guy with pure power & wit! (I won by activity)
Bring me my next victim challenger! LucarioAdian,... or whatever they goes by now of days

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is what you actually post:

Code:
@Paraplegic, @MaceMaster, @blondesasukeuchiha, @Kaif, @Caasi, @Djokra, @ayedan, @Joker 1v1 , @SoulWind, @Yung Dramps, @ggopw, @pqs, @dom, @SolarflareRo, @Wrath of Alakazam, @Poison Adhesive, @TheShadowClaw, @Magma, @Ransei, @GeneralGunderson
@$username is what actually does the alerting. After alerting, there's a forums setting which removes the @ symbol and encloses $username in their user tag.

Paraplegic, MaceMaster, blondesasukeuchiha, Kaif, Caasi, Djokra, ayedan, Joker 1v1 , SoulWind, Yung Dramps, ggopw, pqs, dom, SolarflareRo, Wrath of Alakazam, Poison Adhesive, TheShadowClaw, Magma, Ransei, GeneralGunderson

Letting Kaif take the win this week, just too much going on to schedule with someone 11 hours away, I still want to stay in the tour just can’t play this week

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
zzz I wanted to play bw 1v1 but ok.
Since both your, and ggopw's opponents couldn't play this week, and you both of you want to play, I am reassigning you two to face each other this week. If you guys can't schedule by the deadline, I can grant you guys an extension, also there will be no penalty to either of you if you guys can't get these games done.

Kaif vs. ggopw

Try & schedule these asap.

Last edited:

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Since both your, and ggopw's opponents couldn't play this week, and you both of you want to play, I am reassigning you two to face each other this week. If you guys can't schedule by the deadline, I can grant you guys an extension, also there will be no penalty to either of you if you guys can't get these games done.

Kaif vs. ggopw

Try & schedule these asap.
we couldn't get our games done as we're both kind of busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)