Needs Triage Bug Report - Teambuilder

What type of bug are you reporting? Teambuilder

What is the bug?
A while ago, I brought up an issue with Teambuilder legality regarding USUM in Bug Reports V4, where some VC combinations are impossible to have (e.g. Poliwhirl / Politoed are unable to learn Fissure + Mind Reader while Poliwrath has no issues, Dragonite can't have Horn Drill + Extreme Speed)

Screenshot_20240415-025143_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240415-024844_Chrome.jpg

(Gen 2 on the left, Gen 7 on the right)

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
I do not have access to a 3ds / catridge, and despite the research throughout the time, there was no info at all, especially with Poke Transporter + Pokemon Bank unable to be downloaded for new users. Would be appreciated if someone has access to the resources and knowledge to do so

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...bug-report-form.3663703/page-115#post-9610880

Last edited:
Once had a similar situation too, unfortunately based on the theoretical procedure above, it will not work as intended since the egg moves that arent taught to the Pokemon in question will not be able to remember it at all, as if its another transfer move, especially with Extreme Speed dratini as a gift.

1713306721605.png

Due to the person misinterpreting OHKO moves are banned as "illegal move combinations" in Gen 7 however, I cannot confirm the legitimacy of the source, but as of now it may be impossible to get these said combinations in Gen 7 unless and a bug in the teambuilder there was a mistake

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)