Not A Bug Bug Report - Client

What type of bug are you reporting? Client

What is the bug?
I ended up accidentally leaving PS open on my home PC, and played some games and registered an alt on a different one while I was at work. This resulted in my alt being stuck in a bunch of games and the alt being unable to load any further games. I've tried opening/closing the browser to no avail.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
This is rather difficult as it requires 2 PCs.
1. Leave PS logged in on a different PC
2. On a different network, log in to your main account, create an alt account, and play several games.
3. You should be logged in as the alt on the 1st PC; if not, log in as it on said PC.

UPDATE: It took 2 cookie cleanings but the games eventually went away for the alt, so it's a cookie-related issue.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
You should just be able to do a regular logout cycle if this happens (type /logout in chat). Everything here seems to be working as intended; if you are signed in on one device and then sign in on another device, your login information is shared because it's the same account. If you idle in a battle and nothing happens, it should expire after 15 minutes or so of inactivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)