bring back the original galar sprites :)

everybody agrees with me and that we all hate the new galar mons sprites, the originals were far better, so please bring them back we dont want our fav cool mons looking like fucking pixelated cartoon sprites.

Look at this

006MY.gif

And then look at this
cinderace.gif

You can easily tell which is better, the new one looks weird asf and uncomfortable like why is cinderace now taller than a fucking gmax duraludon in the team previews? please bring them back :(
I dont get why they did this, but it just looks weird and i personally hate it

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Is your main issue the size? Because I can't see why else sprites meant to better match with the rest of the 3DS sprites is worse than the original filter, which did the same thing but not nearly as well

Is your main issue the size? Because I can't see why else sprites meant to better match with the rest of the 3DS sprites is worse than the original filter, which did the same thing but not nearly as well
its mainly how i look at the mon, because when i see the normal cinderace sprite its a cinderace that i like, but when i see the new one it really makes me hate its design

RT, I'm assuming your main gripe is about how the new sprites are lower resolution than the previous ones. If so, I just want all of the sprites to be upgraded to Gen 8 sprites when playing Gen 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)