Breeding Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having a few issues with breeding lately when trying to chain some moves and I'm wondering what's going wrong and if anyone can help.

The most recent problem is with my attempts to chain Endeavour and Crunch onto a Treecko.

Using Serebii I figured out that if I wanted to get both Endeavour and Crunch I would need to use Exploud as the move passer.

So I bred my Male Swampert that knew Endeavour with a female Exploud to get a Male Whismur that knew Endeavour and then levelled it up to an Exploud so that it would learn Crunch.

So now that I had my Male Exploud that knew both of the moves I put it in the Daycare with my Female Sceptile but when I went outside the Daycare Man said that the two don't seem to like each other much.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do the Pokemon have to be of a particular nature or something?

Pokemon can always breed unless the man says "They prefer to play with other pokemon". Just give it some time.

How well two pokemon like each other determines the average time it will take to get an egg. Two pokemon that "don't like each other very much" will take a while to give you an egg, where two pokemon that "seem to get along very well" give you an egg basically ever time you cycle past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)