Boring, yet cool stuff I can make

I can make basic animations that look cool. I can make a Pokemon lok like it's moving, Up and Down, Left and Right, Spin around, swap between normal and shiny and look like it actually move.

Examples:

and
also

Alakazam gave me epilepsy, I don't know what the FUCK Raikou is doing, and Torterra is just humping something.

All these literally suck. Not only the quality is messed up, they're not cool and just connecting 2 sprites in one gif doesn't require any skill. See some of Cartoons! works if you want to see how a gif animation should look... although his don't use pokemon sprites.

No comments... dude, all you do is just rotate these pokemon/move them a little bit/use the first + second sprite... Everybody with a GIF Making program can make that. Do something more complex.

No comments... dude, all you do is just rotate these pokemon/move them a little bit/use the first + second sprite... Everybody with a GIF Making program can make that. Do something more complex.
I don't know how. I never liked those animation battle things anyway. So why should I make something that I hate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)