Mafia vs Village Book Mafia (GAME OVER) [Postgame 1/2 Up]

Hey guys I've been cleared. I'm town vengeful so if mafia kill me I get a vig shot the next night, so it's safe for me to claim. Everybody needs to get claims and results to me ASAP so I can start working through this game.

I deny everything.

And in a 12-player game, I suspect there's only 3 mafia.

But if no one has any good ideas, then I'd rather not rand it in an OC.

Unvote, Vote No Lynch

I don't see anything forbidding this one.

Okay, fine, I'll try it:

I am Le Petit Prince, towniest of townies / goodest of good books. I'm not going to power claim, so the mafia don't know which way to interfere with my power, or if they want to, but I want everyone to claim to me so I can find the most suspicious at this time for a good lynch.

And if you're an info role with a guilty, then I'll keep your name secret while starting the vote.

I'm mostly saying this for newer players but do not claim unless you have a guilty result on someone
We can lynch first and use the info to figure out who could be trusted after

At the moment there is a situation implicating Waterlily and Mewtwohidden, where the former has (?) claimed to have a guilty cop result on the latter, while the latter claimed to have been contacted by a cop who had cleared them
Do not claim to either of them until we sort this out

I'm mostly saying this for newer players but do not claim unless you have a guilty result on someone
We can lynch first and use the info to figure out who could be trusted after

At the moment there is a situation implicating Waterlily and Mewtwohidden, where the former has (?) claimed to have a guilty cop result on the latter, while the latter claimed to have been contacted by a cop who had cleared them
Do not claim to either of them until we sort this out
lol too late

anyway, I think 'Lil'Prince' is agood book, I really don't think Samoy would be that unscrupulous to make it evil, the entire story screams 'purity'
I'm fine with Aura for now

I really want to wait until I have more claims than I do now. WaterLily's behavior has been odd but I really don't see them as a safe lynch right now. Play it safe. vote no lynch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)