National Dex Blend S [500th Post]

tenor.gif

I don't watch the anime, I just thought the six S = pokemon was a cool concept.
:SS/Blacephalon: :SS/Heatran: :ss/tapu_fini: :ss/lopunny_mega: :ss/moltres_galar: :ss/landorus_therian:
Yo gamers. If you don't know me, I'm Snak, or "The Opera". Been on this site for about a year and a half, and still is trash at mons. Somehow, I've managed to get to 500 posts which is mental to me so gonna make a RMT to commemorate. Been playing National Dex for most of 2 years, with no experience in any tier beforehand. I also play Monotype, Randoms and past gen OU metas as well. However, I've started and spent my time playing National Dex the most so making a RMT on that. s/o to (someone that does not want a shoutout) for building this with me, and Milo for free RMT template, ly <3
RMT in video form: Team Showcase | Blend S (National Dex) - YouTube

Teambuilding Process
Firstly, I took a look at the 6 S in the anime OP and thought, why not I just make that the basis.....
STEP 1 - Find 6 useable mons in NDOU and put it in my team which fits with the 6 S.
Step 2 - Send it to my teambuilder friend to help finetune the team.
Step 3 - Nothing else.
:ss/blacephalon:

SMILE :) (Blacephalon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat

Blacephalon is a potential sweeper for the team which has great speed and great offense, paired with its ability, Beast Boost, and a choice scarf, this monster is terrifying, Trick is used to lock in an opposing mon that is usually more of a staller, and Flamethrower and Shadow ball are both decent 100% accurate attacks, and Overheat is to kill the mons that just needs a bit more damage than Flamethrower, makes me smile :)

:ss/heatran:
SWEET (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is a Bulky beast that can live quite a lot of stuff, while killing those that are too slow while tanking those that are faster, Magma Storm, even though it has bad accuracy, is a powerful move that can also trap the opposing pokemon, Taunt is used to force the opponents to stop stalling Heatran with status category moves, Earth Power is just great coverage which includes a 1v1 against an opposing Heatran and Stealth Rock is used when you can set it up while the opponent is stalling or using protect, pretty sweet.
:SS/tapu_fini:
SISTER (Tapu Fini) @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 48 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Scald
- Nature's Madness

Tapu Fini is also a very bulky pokemon that can be used to tank damage while doing damage back and quite a few cool stuff like Defog, Moonblast, scald, and Nature's Madness is used to chip the opponents health until they are dead or kill a frail but fast pokemon after tanking a hit, and Defog is used when there are too many hazards on the field and it needs to get cleared.

:ss/lopunny_mega:
SADISTIC (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Encore

Mega Lopunny is a fast and powerful physical attacker, here we have the Power-Up Punch set to boost it's attack with power up punch when lopunny is about to score a kill, Frustration and Close combat are very powerful physical moves and can do massive damage to quite a number of pokemon used in the meta, Encore is used to trap slower pokemon trying to set up or do some shenanigans and stop it in its tracks, its ability when it mega evolves, Scrappy, helps so it still does damage to pokemon that used to be immune to Mega Lop's hits.
:ss/moltres_galar:
SURPRISE !!! (Moltres-Galar) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Hurricane
- Fiery Wrath

Moltres-Galar is not used much in this metagame, but I thought it will be fun to see it be used, hence the name, SURPRISE !!!, so it does best at being a potential sweeper by first setting up Nasty Plot and Agility when given the opportunity, then spam Hurricane and Fiery Wrath appropriately to score some kills, and make your opponent rage, Berserk is great when it tanks a hit to below half health and gains +1 Special attack, to deal more massacre, and Flynium Z is used to kill a pokemon that just wont die to a regular hurricane.

:ss/landorus_therian:
SERVICE (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This Landorus Therian set can be used as a bulky pivot to another pokemon that can be used to sweep or deal the most impact on the opposing player's team, Defog is used to clear regular hazards as usual, Earthquake is used when needed to deal some damage to non-flying and levitating pokemon if needed, U-turn is used to pivot, and HP Ice is used to surprise other lando's.
Sadly for now, I do not have a threat list, I will see if anyone can spot any threat on this team themselves and let me know ;)

Can't believe this is my 500th post on the site. Met so many awesome folks, gotta say hey.

adem anique Lialiabeast Sahki 3MoreMinutes LpZ SJKNOL bor @boops AlphaRay01 thanks for being so goated players
R8 baguette
Ida Neko Ashbala Thanks all of you for helping me as I played monotype, I couldn't have been introduced to this without all of you
Meganium1579 ASKid679 other cool people I met, they are very cool :)
@ smogoff peeps
other people I have missed out but could not remember, I am sorry >.<

That concludes my 500th Post!​

Last edited:
I feel like Blacephalon could easily justify Mind Blown>Overheat. It's 10 more BP and acc, at the cost of a relatively meaningless 50% HP(tiny bulk on Blacephalon. This does mean you die after 2 uses, but after 2 uses of Overheat you deal next to no damage anyway so...

I feel like Blacephalon could easily justify Mind Blown>Overheat. It's 10 more BP and acc, at the cost of a relatively meaningless 50% HP(tiny bulk on Blacephalon. This does mean you die after 2 uses, but after 2 uses of Overheat you deal next to no damage anyway so...
I’m not sure about this, since it limits how much you can switch in when rocks are up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)