Blastoiseboy19's Offensive Team-The Noob Squad

Hiyo! I had this all typed up and hit submit... and I wasn't logged in. So I had to retype it. I do NOT do HP of any kind; this is my ingame team. I just don't have that kind of patience. So tell me what you think! Also, my Pokemon Online is (currently) not working.:pirate: So once it is, I might take some suggestions like HP and -Spd IV's for a Gyro Ball or something.

Note: I like using offensive moves, as I battle 3v3 Wi-Fi a lot, making the battles very fast paced. This is why you'll notice only 3 status moves, and no walls.

Team at a glance:

@Leftovers
Torrent
252Atk, 252Spd, 4HP
Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk)
Waterfall
Megahorn
Revenge
DragonTail

Yeah, that's my starter. The EV's should be correct as I used my (last) DW berries. This may not necessarily be my lead, It could be Hydreigon (with Specs or Scarf). In fact I haven't used this as my lead ever. Waterfall and Megahorn are resisted by only 14 OU Pokemon in total, including Shedinja. Revenge and DragonTail are mostly for coverage and certain situations were they are more favorable than Waterfall/Megahorn. It's only a coincidence that they both have negative priority. But due to Samurott's decent bulk, it can normally survive one hit and either KO a weakened Pokemon or switch out.

@Quick Claw
Defiant
252Atk, 252Spd, 4HP
Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
Iron Head
Night Slash (breeding for Sucker Punch)
Brick Break
Swords Dance

My biggest (and favorite) physical sweeper. It can switch into a stat lowering move or ability (Intimidate), set up if they switch, and sweep. If so, then I get a +3 Attack boost. Woo. Iron Head and Sucker Punch are for STAB (with Quick Claw hopefully getting a boost for flinch) while Brick Break provides suprising coverage.

@Choice Specs
Levitate
252SAtk, 252Spd, 4HP
Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

My quickest (and favorite) special sweeper. Specs give it a boost that turn it into a special Salmence. I use Flamethrower over Fire Blast as the loss in power isn't worth the loss in reliability. Draco Meteor kills most things that aren't walls, and even a few mixed walls have fallen with residual damage.

@Bug/Fire Gem
Flame Body
Quiet (breeding for Modest/Timid)
252SAtk, 252Spd, 4HP
Flamethrower (Fiery Dance on new, correct one)
Bug Buzz
Psychic
Quiver Dance

Although this thing is kind of cool, I really only used it because I caught it at level 70. I might be willing to replace this one; it seems a bit to frail to use Quiver Dance. Its three attacking moves are for stab and coverage.

@Ground/Ghost Gem
Iron Fist
Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
252Atk, 252HP, 4SDef
Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Hammer Arm
Fly (HM use only)

He is pretty cool. It's is suprisingly bulky, which makes up for it's slow speed. Fly is, as stated, only for HM use. What confuses me is how it can fly. Hmmmm... Iron Fist boosts Shadow Punch and Hammer Arm.

@...?Help?
Sheer Force
252Atk, 128SDef, 128HP
Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)
Hammer Arm (Drain or Mach Punch breeding-which one?)
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Bulk Up

The newest addition to my team, replacing a very gimicky Darmanitan with Zen Mode and Substitute. Bulk Up along with the EV's and nature provide considerable bulk. The rest is for coverage.

Now, about that Volcarona... what should I substitute it for? I personally like Scrafty and Sawsbuck, but that's just me. Any suggestions?

So tell me what you think! I know this team sucks, but this is my first serious 5th gen team.

Bump. Any help guys? this is my Sawsbuck that I am considering:

@...CB?
Chlorophyll (Sap Sipper)
252Atk, 252Spd, 4HP
Adamant/Jolly
Nature Power (Earthquake on Wi-Fi)
Horn Leech
Return
Filler (Megahorn?)
It's not much, but if you have any suggestions, that would be great. The reason that I don't use Serene Grace is that ther are no moves to take advntage of that.

Wait, so your using your in-game team for competitive battling? So pretty much, you want us to rate your in-game team?

Well I know you covered this already, but your team lacks walls, phazers, and all that good stuff. Slapping on a bunch of pokemon with 3-4 offensive attacks wont get you very far...

I think it is illegal to have quick claw. Use Leftovers instead. Also, use either life orb or leftovers on your Volcarona and on your Golurk. Lastly, just as an option here is a cool Conkeldurr set you might want to consider:

Bulky Stall:

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Iron Fist
Careful
Atk +252 / SpD +252 / Hp +4
-Bulk Up
-Toxic
-Drain Punch
-Payback

I know you like fast paced games but its still nice to have a stall type pokemon. Bulk up to raise Attack and Defense. Then just Toxic stall them. Use boosted drain punch to get your health back. :D

BTW your ingame team has no chance of winning.

I think it is illegal to have quick claw. Use Leftovers instead. Also, use either life orb or leftovers on your Volcarona and on your Golurk. Lastly, just as an option here is a cool Conkeldurr set you might want to consider:

Bulky Stall:

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Iron Fist
Careful
Atk +252 / SpD +252 / Hp +4
-Bulk Up
-Toxic
-Drain Punch
-Payback

I know you like fast paced games but its still nice to have a stall type pokemon. Bulk up to raise Attack and Defense. Then just Toxic stall them. Use boosted drain punch to get your health back. :D

BTW your ingame team has no chance of winning.
In wifi... You'd be surprised. I win 1 out of 3 times including ragequitters. As stated above, 3v3 wifi very fast paced. I don't even know what a "ferrothorn" is. Btw this is akward typing on my iPod touch... At 6:00 am

Wait, so your using your in-game team for competitive battling? So pretty much, you want us to rate your in-game team?

Well I know you covered this already, but your team lacks walls, phazers, and all that good stuff. Slapping on a bunch of pokemon with 3-4 offensive attacks wont get you very far...
No, that's my ingame as in wifi team. It's meant for PO, but it wasn't working on my laptop at that time.

EDIT: am I allowed to post my PO team on a different RMT, or should I use this one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)