Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negator and I are getting on shoddy right now. hopefully we'll be done with our match soon

EDIT: WHOOT I won 4-0
Nice job man. Makes my loss that less significant since it was against someone who is surprisingly good :P.

Doesn't that make you into the quater-finalsfinals? With no losses yet, that put's you in an elite group where you should be guaranteed at least an 8th place finish? (assuming you somehow lose your next two)

I don't know my placing yet, but I'm undefeated so far. I was supprised I outsped him at one point. it was a realy fast game though.

Looking forward to our match either before 6pm est. today, sometime tomorrow, or for sure Monday. I'll be on as much as possible so we can both be on at the same time. Pm'ed about it as well

Beat Masterzman 1-0. Excellent game man. Came down to the last move.

Edit: There were a few situations where if you'ld of done what I thought you'ld of done, then I would of lost =(. I had to wait for the effects (of your opening move) to return to normal before I could do anything.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I heard back from Regice via PM. He said he can battle after Tuesday. When is the deadline for this round?

hey Tennis, since it's my Bday and I'm feeling nice, I'm about to PM you with a new prize that the top three will be able to redistribute along with me(top four if I'm in the top three) I can't post it here becuase it's on my team :P

I PMed Olimarman twice now, he said we could fight yesterday night but he never got back to me. I'm waiting for his reply on whn we can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)