Miltank (F) @ Leftovers ** Gimme
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Double-Edge
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink

Gets rid of statuses, walls, sweeps anything without a Steel/Ghost typing.

Breloom (F) @ Leftovers ** AIR
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore
- Substitute

Lewl.

Charizard (F) @ Leftovers ** Tek9Blues
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 116 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rock Slide

D: OH NOES

I might need a phazer if I plan on competing in Standard play

gunna have all soughts of problems with CBers and dragon dancers... steelix would help most from borderline as above poster said..

you have too many kinda..umm...i call them 'trump card' pokemon. that is, pokemon that are unexpected, but a huge punch given the right situation, but are usually fragile... i would classify breloom, alakazam, your charizard as trump cards, and i reckon unless you have resistences lap over each other, it doesnt work, and you can only use 1 or 2 at most, with the others supporters..

replace mmm your charizard imo with steelix, and i recommend light screen on forry..

I don't like CM Zam that much, it's kinda hard to get one off, as it tends to be switching in/out most of the time. I suggest going trickzam or mczam, or better yet use Jynx instead =D

I prefer Slobro over Lapras for mostly any role, but w/e. "Mini-Cune" in BL is nice though...

Team is kinda frail on the physical side, with only Forry to take hits (unless you count loom's quakeslide resist <_<) You can go with Steelix over something (loom, maybe?), but also consider Rhydon, to be able to still make up for any possibly lost damage.

McZam doesn't exist.

Steelix is sort of homosexual but a very good wall overall, he just won't do much damage. Then again as said, you're good on offense as it is. Ice Punch is pretty useless on Alakazam imo: after one Calm Mind you OHKO Salamence with Psychic, and with one Dragon Dance Salamence KOs you. Encore helps your Celebi problem...you could also put HP Bug on Forretress.

i would go modest on zam to maximise his high spatk
like the others said, calm minding is quite difficult to pull off. if you wanna surprise stuff like blissey, you could use choice band: focus punch, trick, psychic, filler punch

lapras isn't that good as a special attacker imo, even with modest.
i would suggest using roar over tbolt, to make use of spikes from forretress, although lapras doesn't exactly resist stuff well and will still die easily

use return over double-edge on miltank
subseeding breloom ought to be jolly, although i'll rather use hp ghost
use hp flying over rockslide on charizard for stab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)