birthday koffing request

Wow! all 3 are... awe inspiring, I won't even make mine, its nothing compared to those masterpieces!

All of them are great, but My favorite is just some chick's its brilliant!

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I like Eiffel's, Zracknel's, and Cartoons!'s pictures the most; I'd hate to have to pick one. JSC's is cool too, but IMO making it a cupcake kinda dumps some of the Koffing value.

Yay, nearly done, just gotta add more gas cloud thingies.

I had planned on putting some smogon icon thingies (
) onto the birthday hat, but I couldn't figure out how to curve it to the hat correctly.

^ Well, the German name probably put some word origin in it like the English names have word origins, etc. in their names. (ex. Torchic -- torch // chick.. mmm.)

Btw, why Koffing as the mascot?

I think Eiffel's and Zracknel's are AMAZING. I love the cupcake one too! :D

JSC's is cool too, but IMO making it a cupcake kinda dumps some of the Koffing value.
I kinda agree tbh, but I was trying to avoid the obvious "Koffing with cake and party hat". Not to say anybody who did that was uncreative or anything, everyone's pictures are awesome :D but I was going for something more different. Though looking back I shouldn't have put icing and sprinkles on him, or at least not only half.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I'm pretty sure I just said all of the art in this thread will be showcased on it's own page of the site.

Sorry, just wrote my last final and have been up 36 hours in a row and counting. I guess I'm not all there today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)