Bird Mafia - Night 8 PLOT TWIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
[18:49:11] <Priscilla> moi
[18:49:16] <Priscilla> how do you know bass is silencer
[18:49:21] <Priscilla> if you are wrong i will be so mad :(
[18:49:26] <moi> it is a hunch
[18:49:41] <moi> mainly because my pm involved getting shit on

The poop was not useless, it was Hooker + silencer combined. However, Bass did not know that.
well, that is VERY VERY VERY bad, so honestly i'm glad we got rid of bass! however i am really sorry about the messy lynch. sorry for thinking of you mafia, and also sorry you got such an unfortunate role =[ we were both telling the truth, i guess. you just didn't know the whole truth! i'm also glad moi was proved right, because at times i felt the lynch was hard to defend, but all my knowledge and instinct was telling me it was right. all remaining villagers, contact me please. i'd like to distribute my night plans shortly and get your comments =) also i am really sorry bass, i hated being so aggressive/forceful about having you executed =p now i've had even more time to gather intelligence, i can assure you guys that tomorrow's lynch will be based in pure fact. thanks everyone who trusted me. also could an s-mod or forum games mod kindly edit the title to reflect that it is now night ONE? ^_^

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All of the bird battlers started to emerge from their nests, ready to lynch, to see a beautiful sunrise.... Or so they thought.

"How pretty~" sang Misaki-Chi

As they moved closer they smelt it... the smell of burning feathers. It turns out it was someone on fire.

"Ohshi- help him!" Yelped tennisace. They immediately threw water onto the burning bird and found the body of Bender, burnt to a crisp. The only thing recognizable was a small note...

"MINE" Yelled billymills, and he read it aloud,

Dear Bender,

You are Hedwig, the magical bird.

You have many redeeming qualities about you. Not only are you snowy white and cute, but you also come from London and have magical powers. Using these magic powers your vote will count as double in day lynches!

You have decided to join the battle for bird supremacy. You have aligned yourself with the Fucking Awesome Birds. However, you were separated from your group. There may be other Owls in the battle, but who the fuck cares, you're magical.

You are aligned with the Fucking Awesome Birds. You win if the Fucking Awesome Birds win.
"That's so sad," Jimbo said, "but wait, there's more, turn around fellows!"

The flock turned to see the body of ControllerOfFlames, impaled on a giant spike, another note was found lying on the ground nearby.

Dear ControllerOfFlames,

You are the Great Horned Owl. You can turn your head almost 360 degrees!

Using your keen night-vision, you can find out other user's roles. However, you must use some nights to hunt, so you can't inspect every night. On even numbered nights, you may PM Jimbo and billymills with 'Night X - Inspect [user]' and you will find out his/her role by dawn.

You have decided to join the battle for bird supremacy. You have aligned yourself with the Fucking Awesome Birds. You were separated from most of your group, but you have already found yourself a partner in crime;

CAW CAW CAW

You are aligned with the Fucking Awesome Birds. You win if the Fucking Awesome Birds win and the Barn Owl is alive (for you must protect your owl brothers!)
It is now Day 2. Day 2 Will end when a majority is reached or the deadline, April 3rd 5:30 PM EST, comes.

ps this is my first update I hope it was ok .-.

I told the bg to protect my partner (yeah Im p. selfish I wanted to win xD)

well ANYWAY. Today we have a lynch. A lynch of a killer. Possibly the man who killed my brother. To some he is known as Kumar, to others, Benny Lava. rally around me, my fucking awesome brethren!

lynch kumar

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Misaki-chi spoke up quickly, rallying her troops to lynch Benny Lav- er Kumar. A flood of birds descended upon helpless Kumar, plucking his feathers one by one.

Soon he was naked, and visibly upset. So embarrassed over his nakedness he killed himself.

"Eh sucks." Billymills said as he picked up the note near Kumar's lifeless body and read it aloud.

Dear Kumar,

You are the Bald Eagle, the bird of America, of Freedom.

You are the official bird of the most powerful country in the world. As such you command a lot of power. Once every even numbered Night, you may PM Jimbo and billymills entitled 'Night X - Kill [User]' and you'll rip that user to shreds by dawn.

You have decided to join the battle for bird supremacy. You are aligned with the Birds Of Prey, including:

BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE

You win if the Birds Of Prey can eliminate all other players in the game.
Funny that the Indian was the official bird of America.

Tired and bored, the birds returned to their nests.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on Saturday at 6:30 PM EST or when I receive all Night PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)