NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Celever didn't get told he couldn't target Hal any more apparently.
i dont think this is how my role works? i assumed it just blocked peoples night actions from succeeding if they were used on the person i blocked them from targeting. not that tommy would be heading over to celevers role pm like "hey you cant target hal". either way i barely got to use it so we dont have enough info on it to speculate how it actually goes

also i would prefer not to vote whydon just yet. especially when we have over 24 hours left in the day? this could be whydon openscumming or it could literally just be whydon not caring and i feel like either possibility is likely enough that im not willing to stake the game on one or the other. please unvote celever

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
i dont think this is how my role works? i assumed it just blocked peoples night actions from succeeding if they were used on the person i blocked them from targeting. not that tommy would be heading over to celevers role pm like "hey you cant target hal". either way i barely got to use it so we dont have enough info on it to speculate how it actually goes

also i would prefer not to vote whydon just yet. especially when we have over 24 hours left in the day? this could be whydon openscumming or it could literally just be whydon not caring and i feel like either possibility is likely enough that im not willing to stake the game on one or the other. please unvote celever
We know from Realiti's role that if you can no longer target someone, you get told. DLE tesitfied as such.

We know from Realiti's role that if you can no longer target someone, you get told. DLE tesitfied as such.
imo like. does this matter for anything? hal is dead so he cant confirm anything and celever cant target anyone but himself (according to him) so he wouldnt need to be informed that he cant target someone who he couldnt target anyway. if hes mafia whos lying about his role then hes just lying here to make me look bad. also realitis role works different from mine. his role prevents target a from targeting target b ever again after its used. my role doesnt state that it permanently prevents my targets from targeting each other

CaffeineBoost

imo like. does this matter for anything? hal is dead so he cant confirm anything and celever cant target anyone but himself (according to him) so he wouldnt need to be informed that he cant target someone who he couldnt target anyway. if hes mafia whos lying about his role then hes just lying here to make me look bad. also realitis role works different from mine. his role prevents target a from targeting target b ever again after its used. my role doesnt state that it permanently prevents my targets from targeting each other
It could matter idk.

is this referring to me

CaffeineBoost

Isn't Vizh just factually suggest(4) barring a CC? Also we factually know the challenge exists. I think Vizh's claim is the best of the Group B roles you mentioned (outside of mine obv). I could see Ryo's role mechanically being scum here but I just don't see his behavior as scum ever here. Maybe you disagree though? I don't think we should rule anything out but I just don't see scum!Ryo here.

- friendly hydra
That half of Vizh's claim seems uncc'able. I don't think that necessarily confirms them as town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)