ORAS OU Big Hera six

Whad eez up guys, today I want you to show the bestest team out there, a mega Heracross team, you will love it I swear. I will Not put the teambuilding phase in the hide tags bc I' m a gangsta.

First of all we have mega Heracross, the teammate were chosen accordingly to his weaknesses and its strenghts. Heatran And rotom seemed to work well with it and They provider a solid way to deal with flying types. Latios cause i always use latios and I'm unoriginal. I looked at the team and I through it was goddamn slow. Added a scarfer in the form of jirachi, thundy was added at this point bc I still didn't have a good way to deal damage to zard-y barring latios also thundy has that magic 111 base speed.

The team

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 196 HP / 176 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Mega Heracross Runs sd 3atks and not sub bc status is covered between Heatran's flash fire and rachi healing wish. Sometimes I miss sub, especially against lead rotom/amoonguss, but I'm not very comfortable running sd/sub/cc and either rock blast or pin missile. Its typing grants a helpful resistance to ground, fighting and dark; a bulk spread was chosen to capitalize on those resistances, so Heracross can be switched into threats, and its health can be replenished by hw if need be.

EV spread is flamez and it makes hera faster than 44 spe rotom after mega and bisharp prior to mega evolution. The rest of the evs are split in atk (which is just enough to pick up the 2hko in standard clef w/ rock blast, also is a jump point) and in hp.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is the bane of clef. I don't like heatran but I dislike clef even more and heatran just stops it, ez. Heatran provider invaluable sr support and its nice to check things like talon and scizor and it's also a nice lati sponge. evs make it harder, better, faster bulkier, although I think a physically defensive one would deal better with bisharp, weavile, talonfalme, which threaten this team.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

rotom is love, rotom is life. Checks things like azu and physical attackers in general. Volt switch is cool bc I always appreciate pivoting, hydro is secondary STAB, will-o and pain split are good utility moves.
Speed evs bc I need it check jolly crawdaunt the rest is dumped in hp and defense.

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

This pokemon is so good, I use this all the time. Roost/defog/psyshock and draco don't fail me often and it has a nice mix of resistances, power and logevity thanks to roost. Not much to say here other than it works and is a cool pokemon to check zard-y and black kyurem.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Jirachi brings a lot to the table, it has the typing and the bulk to switch into resisted hits and in particular it makes the life of gardevoir very miserable. Iron head is a nice cleaning tool with the insane flinch ratio, u-turn grabs momentum and is always nice on a scarfer, fire punch is good vs bisharp, metagross and scizor, and Healing wish is nice team support.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

thundurus aka big badass smurf which always puts in work, very reliable pokemon, tbolt/hp ice for coverage; I don't know whether or not I should run focus blast or grass knot, I currently run focus miss to nail the occasional ttar/tran/ferro switch. twave supports the team nicely. I'm not sure if suicide twave is viable in the long run but I guarantee you thundurus does that extremely well c: Sometimes I like to switch this set to the mixed one bc it can lure the latis with knock off also I find the move itself very valuable to the point I have one user of it on all of my teams.

The team is still sexy from behind

Heracross @ Heracronite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

threatlist
This team is perfect, what are you doing here
Heatran is annoying to switch into and dark types are kinda annoying to play against, especially bisharp. Also Mega medi is a threat,no switchins at all, though it can be revenged/forced out on a sack. Mega metagross is a royal dick.
eq zard-x, it can setup turn 1, heatran dies, thudurus comes in to twave it and then it's already 6-4 for the opponent -_-
No electric immunuity means that rotom gets to volt switch pretty much always, which means that something scary is going to go against my latios, my default switchin for rotom.
Probably I've there are more that I've missed...k, peace guys.

Last edited:
I know you have no Mega Medicham switch-ins, but it doesn't have any switch ins in the first place, so who cares? Okay, but seriously: there are a few ways I could make the team better.

You're serious problem is with four pokemon you'd think Mega Heracross would check, but it doesn't: Weavile, Bisharp, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Sableye. Each of these pokemon can either 2HKO Mega Heracross or burn it without being killed, and are incredible threats to your team. You need something that can deal with them all to help you. So I chose the member of your team that literally did nothing and replaced it with something strong that could deal with these mons.

Replace Jirachi with CB Azumarill
Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
Azumarill gives you a strong physical attacker that can use fairy water and dark type moves to deal with tons of threats, including the ones above. It pairs well with Mega Heracross, spamming Knock off to weaken threats to Mega Hera, or destroying it's checks with its STAB moves. Jirachi doesn't do much on a team that already has speed control with Thundurus and another steel type already there to deal with fairys. Overall, Azumarill is a great addition that will definitely improve your team.

Heya^^ For your Threat List, Suicune can do a very nice work, RotomW yes is a great wall but it can't hold all the Ph Breakers of the oppo's team. Some Teams are without a reply for it and so it can be a very good wincon.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

You must make Heatran Offensive Stallbreaker, you haven't a real Stallbreaker so it can help you. Now you can beat every type of Stall Team: you have a Stallbreaker, very strong Breakers, and a solid resource against FireGrassWaters, Dark trappers, FairySteelDragons and wincon of Stall Team: Clefable, Quagsire and Slowbro.

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Last, Heart Stamp>Fire Punch on your Jirachi.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hello. im here to help provide a bit of suggestions and helps to your team. i remember ending off xy with my most solid team being a mhera team so i'm sure that mhera is a strong potent mon in itself. largely underrated, i think you've done a great work at making a mhera team so i will try to wiggle around with the room that your team has for improvement and work on some of the threats that you have.

now you mentioned being weak to a few mons like tran bish mmedi mgross and eq zard-x. i understand that you're missing a volt switch sponge and that can be very annoying for an offensive team. now looking at it, your team doesn't really need jirachi other than for it to be a clef / garde check which means we can easily substitute it out scarf rachi for physdef gliscor. it was between that or lando-t so i went with gliscor since it should be a workaround to the current problem because it gives you more defensive options as well as a solid end game wincon against bulkier teams. it also helps that with this you can now scout for eq and fblitz on zard so there's that too.

the rest of your team looks rly good so yeah. if you are rly worried about zard x then using colbur slowbro over rotom-w is another viable option but then that makes your team a lot more fatter and that's something i don't think you will like it on this team. hopefully my suggestions help you climb up the ladder more and improve your team so that it rectifies some of the weaknesses that are present. good luck and have fun in the game! /cheers/
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

First of all thank for the rates guys. Now in detail:
I know you have no Mega Medicham switch-ins, but it doesn't have any switch ins in the first place, so who cares? Okay, but seriously: there are a few ways I could make the team better.

You're serious problem is with four pokemon you'd think Mega Heracross would check, but it doesn't: Weavile, Bisharp, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Sableye. Each of these pokemon can either 2HKO Mega Heracross or burn it without being killed, and are incredible threats to your team. You need something that can deal with them all to help you. So I chose the member of your team that literally did nothing and replaced it with something strong that could deal with these mons.

Replace Jirachi with CB Azumarill
Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
Azumarill gives you a strong physical attacker that can use fairy water and dark type moves to deal with tons of threats, including the ones above. It pairs well with Mega Heracross, spamming Knock off to weaken threats to Mega Hera, or destroying it's checks with its STAB moves. Jirachi doesn't do much on a team that already has speed control with Thundurus and another steel type already there to deal with fairys. Overall, Azumarill is a great addition that will definitely improve your team.
Well, I think you are underselling jirachi's potential, but I agree that azumarill fits quite nicely the team. I'm not sure if CB is the way to go but yeah, azu is good thx
Heya^^ For your Threat List, Suicune can do a very nice work, RotomW yes is a great wall but it can't hold all the Ph Breakers of the oppo's team. Some Teams are without a reply for it and so it can be a very good wincon.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

You must make Heatran Offensive Stallbreaker, you haven't a real Stallbreaker so it can help you. Now you can beat every type of Stall Team: you have a Stallbreaker, very strong Breakers, and a solid resource against FireGrassWaters, Dark trappers, FairySteelDragons and wincon of Stall Team: Clefable, Quagsire and Slowbro.

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Last, Heart Stamp>Fire Punch on your Jirachi.
I didnn't think about suicune when building the team but I admit it doesn't sound too bad, I used it very few times.
Is the hp evs on heatran for a specific benchmark? Also the only thing I disagree with you is Heart Stamp>Fire Punch on Jirachi, fire punch lures scizor and bisharp, and it lets jirachi switch in metagross and deal damage, heart stamp offers coverage only on things like rotom but if you predict a rotom switchin you can just U-turn into something.

hello. im here to help provide a bit of suggestions and helps to your team. i remember ending off xy with my most solid team being a mhera team so i'm sure that mhera is a strong potent mon in itself. largely underrated, i think you've done a great work at making a mhera team so i will try to wiggle around with the room that your team has for improvement and work on some of the threats that you have.

now you mentioned being weak to a few mons like tran bish mmedi mgross and eq zard-x. i understand that you're missing a volt switch sponge and that can be very annoying for an offensive team. now looking at it, your team doesn't really need jirachi other than for it to be a clef / garde check which means we can easily substitute it out scarf rachi for physdef gliscor. it was between that or lando-t so i went with gliscor since it should be a workaround to the current problem because it gives you more defensive options as well as a solid end game wincon against bulkier teams. it also helps that with this you can now scout for eq and fblitz on zard so there's that too.

the rest of your team looks rly good so yeah. if you are rly worried about zard x then using colbur slowbro over rotom-w is another viable option but then that makes your team a lot more fatter and that's something i don't think you will like it on this team. hopefully my suggestions help you climb up the ladder more and improve your team so that it rectifies some of the weaknesses that are present. good luck and have fun in the game! /cheers/
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
mmmh I'm not a big fan of gliscor; I think scarf landorus-t would be better because it can still be a check to the things gliscor is supposed to check and at the same time I keep a scarfer on the team. Your slowbro is cool but the added dark weakness is really concerning...

Whad eez up guys, today I want you to show the bestest team out there, a mega Heracross team, you will love it I swear. I will Not put the teambuilding phase in the hide tags bc I' m a gangsta.

First of all we have mega Heracross, the teammate were chosen accordingly to his weaknesses and its strenghts. Heatran And rotom seemed to work well with it and They provider a solid way to deal with flying types. Latios cause i always use latios and I'm unoriginal. I looked at the team and I through it was goddamn slow. Added a scarfer in the form of jirachi, thundy was added at this point bc I still didn't have a good way to deal damage to zard-y barring latios also thundy has that magic 111 base speed.

The team

Heracross @ Heracronite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Mega Heracross Runs sd 3atks and not sub bc status is covered between Heatran's flash fire and rachi healing wish. Sometimes I miss sub, especially against lead rotom/amoonguss, but I'm not very comfortable running sd/sub/cc and either rock blast or pin missile. Its typing grants a helpful resistance to ground, fighting and dark; a bulk spread was chosen to capitalize on those resistances, so Heracross can be switched into threats, and its health can be replenished by hw if need be.

EV spread is flamez and it makes hera faster than 44 spe rotom after mega and bisharp prior to mega evolution. The rest of the evs are split in atk (which is just enough to pick up the 2hko in standard clef w/ rock blast, also is a jump point) and in hp.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is the bane of clef. I don't like heatran but I dislike clef even more and heatran just stops it, ez. Heatran provider invaluable sr support and its nice to check things like talon and scizor and it's also a nice lati sponge. evs make it harder, better, faster bulkier, although I think a physically defensive one would deal better with bisharp, weavile, talonfalme, which threaten this team.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

rotom is love, rotom is life. Checks things like azu and physical attackers in general. Volt switch is cool bc I always appreciate pivoting, hydro is secondary STAB, will-o and pain split are good utility moves.
Speed evs bc I need it check jolly crawdaunt the rest is dumped in hp and defense.

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

This pokemon is so good, I use this all the time. Roost/defog/psyshock and draco don't fail me often and it has a nice mix of resistances, power and logevity thanks to roost. Not much to say here other than it works and is a cool pokemon to check zard-y and black kyurem.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Jirachi brings a lot to the table, it has the typing and the bulk to switch into resisted hits and in particular it makes the life of gardevoir very miserable. Iron head is a nice cleaning tool with the insane flinch ratio, u-turn grabs momentum and is always nice on a scarfer, fire punch is good vs bisharp, metagross and scizor, and Healing wish is nice team support.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

thundurus aka big badass smurf which always puts in work, very reliable pokemon, tbolt/hp ice for coverage; I don't know whether or not I should run focus blast or grass knot, I currently run focus miss to nail the occasional ttar/tran/ferro switch. twave supports the team nicely. I'm not sure if suicide twave is viable in the long run but I guarantee you thundurus does that extremely well c: Sometimes I like to switch this set to the mixed one bc it can lure the latis with knock off also I find the move itself very valuable to the point I have one user of it on all of my teams.

The team is still sexy from behind

Heracross @ Heracronite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

threatlist
This team is perfect, what are you doing here
Heatran is annoying to switch into and dark types are kinda annoying to play against, especially bisharp. Also Mega medi is a threat,no switchins at all, though it can be revenged/forced out on a sack. Mega metagross is a royal dick.
eq zard-x, it can setup turn 1, heatran dies, thudurus comes in to twave it and then it's already 6-4 for the opponent -_-
No electric immunuity means that rotom gets to volt switch pretty much always, which means that something scary is going to go against my latios, my default switchin for rotom.
Probably I've there are more that I've missed...k, peace guys.

First off LMAO with the shrek is love drop...so underrated...nice team although id say you could replace jirachi with another attacking beast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)