[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Meh, you know what? Since I'm going to die anyways.

Lynch Loudkirbyking

As well, I would like to declare myself a member of one of the mafia factions. We would like to use my death to get in contact with the other so we can exchange intel. Please PM me.

The day seems to pass quickly, as everyone quickly agrees to lynch New World Order with almost unanimous agreement. I would include some other interesting flavor, but there’s nothing to talk about...so...here's a piece of paper New World Order dropped.

Role PM said:
Dear New World Order,
You are Drowzee.

You are a petty criminal who will later become a reformed character. Right now, you’re working for Darkrai to get yourself money to buy apples, because you don’t particularly care how the world turns out as long as you get your paycheck. You will use your hypnotic powers to aid the D.A.D. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Use Hypnosis on <USER>”. Since Hypnosis has 100% accuracy in Mystery Dungeon, <USER> will fall asleep and be unable to perform their action that night.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the D.A.D. You win if the D.A.D. eliminate all threats.
As the sun sets, you all decide to return to your rooms and prepare for the night ahead. Only Lucario stands in the main room still, next to New World Order’s dead body, trying to think of a way to make the update more exciting.

“Uh...uh...hmm...um...oh...I GOT BACON!!!!!”

The mere word “bacon” is enough for everyone to rush back downstairs, ready to push a button and receive bacon, but Lucario doesn’t have any :( A mob forms, with the sole intent of assaulting Lucario for his lack of bacon, when he speaks what might be his last word.

“Ok I don’t have bacon, but the fact that I have mentioned bacon 6 times in 4 sentences has made this update 20% cooler.”

Satisfied with his response, everyone returned to their rooms to prepare for the coming night.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends Thursday at 4:10 GMT, or when all night actions have been received.

Also, Hydrattler is still missing. You cannot target him with any night action.

EDIT: One last thing, I am very impressed that no one has had to be subbed out yet. Activity is excellent, keep up the wonderful job everyone!

Just as expected. I expect the rest of night results, if any left. I all ready have other targets in mind, and prepared to have them inspected. Though it stinks one of our inspectors felled last night, we should be able to have another mafia ready to kill by day.

Also, I am STILL missing claims. This is not a good sign if the leader can't even get all the claims. If you ain't claimed, I need it NOW, or you will be under immediate lynching. It is night 2 of all things, and I'm missing claims.

At this point, I'd say there's a reasonable chance lkk is village, since we've successfully killed off one member of each Mafia faction. Inspecting him might not be a bad idea, though.

To continue playing Devil's Advocate, it's possible LKK is Bussing.
In addition, it's possible some mafia got a list of characters who aren't in this game, and Wigglytuff was one of them, like the doctor did in Handicapable Mafia.

Of course, now I'm being more paranoid than a man in a tinfoil hat.
I trust LKK. I support somebody inspecting him, but he seems legit.

In other news, I have two things to point out.
1) Chomzloh asked for a bodyguard to contact him right before he died. Spooky.
2) TalkingLion actually gave us the right role PM. Admittedly, he removed all the punctuation for some reason, but even so. Odd.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
To continue playing Devil's Advocate, it's possible LKK is Bussing.
In addition, it's possible some mafia got a list of characters who aren't in this game, and Wigglytuff was one of them, like the doctor did in Handicapable Mafia.

Of course, now I'm being more paranoid than a man in a tinfoil hat.
I trust LKK. I support somebody inspecting him, but he seems legit.

In other news, I have two things to point out.
1) Chomzloh asked for a bodyguard to contact him right before he died. Spooky.
2) TalkingLion actually gave us the right role PM. Admittedly, he removed all the punctuation for some reason, but even so. Odd.
1: Obviously, he was going to die that night, and wanted a bodyguard. Nobody did it, and he got killed.
2: I have no idea.

1: Obviously, he was going to die that night, and wanted a bodyguard. Nobody did it, and he got killed.
2: I have no idea.
1. I had someone to protect him, but they either changed targets without me noticing, or got hooked. I can't tell, haven't got the result yet.

2. I heard he had some sort of post restriction that prevented periods. That's probably why.

EDIT: Also, I've learned of an item known as 'Time Gear'. I would like it if, anyone who has one, would give them to me tonight. I know what they are for, and they are nothing bad.

Well, the Time Gear's were the main part of PMD2 storyline so I'm not surprised that there are time gears. Which may mean Uxie, Mesperite, Azelf and Ditto are in the game, because they are 4 of the time gear guardians. I forgot the 5th though. Which in conclusion makes me suspect that there are 5 time gears like there were in the games and maybe if someone has them all it gives them a power?

Just my 2 cents but it could be helpful if LKK does in fact receive multiple time gears tonight.

And now I have realized a problem. Apparently, mafia have been safeguarding me(Since our safeguard is gone, of course), since I never asked for a safeguard to get on me and have been notified by a couple of users that I have been safeguarded.

So, if you have a time gear, PM me and I will direct you to another person to send them to so that no mafia will know. Thus, if the mafia do indeed decide to be annoying and safeguard me again, we can still carry on with plans.

Sigh...despite (Or maybe because of) bragging about everyone's activities, we're missing a bunch of night actions. Deadline's in ~11 hours, don't forget to send your night actions in!

Guys, I don't know how active I will be between saturday and tuesday, since I am being forced to go to my Nan's house for a visit, I might be able to bring my laptop, but if not all I will have is my 3DS, and I don't know how well it will cope with smogon

At this point, I'd say there's a reasonable chance lkk is village, since we've successfully killed off one member of each Mafia faction. Inspecting him might not be a bad idea, though.
I really doubt kirby is mafia, it just doesn't add up.

hmm... now to wonder who IS mafia....

I realize that I am not the leader here, but I want everyone to show me what their role pm is now, and if you don't, I will be inspecting you, and note that every role pm i get will be checked for misspellings, blah blah blah.

Paradoxus said:
note that every role pm i get will be checked for misspellings
Auramaster said:
6. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and can make mistakes. We have tried to keep all text relatively the same, but there may be discrepancies.
lol

PS: Why should we claim to you anyway? We already have LKK leading us capably so why should we claim to you when you haven't been cleaned and we don't know your role.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Guys, let me ask you something. If you're village, then you have no reason to claim to Paradoxus. If he inspects you, so be it. You should have nothing to worry about. If you claim, it'll just be like what happens if he inspects you, but he won't trust you. TBH, I don't think Paradoxus is safe enough for me to listen to his out-of-the-blue demand for claims. If he's so trustworthy, than LKK should have given him spreadsheet access (if he has one 9.9). I would not claim to Paradoxus now, until he gives us a reason to, proof he's clean, or something that would make us trust him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)