Resource Battle Stadium Singles Regulation C Analysis Reservations

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone ignores my analyses, but that's not my fault, so am I allowed to do another before they get(if they get) fully checked? There would just be one more, a set or two of a mon already up that I use differently.
Apologies, they just aren't high priority with a lot of other stuff that has to be updated. This is partly on me, I had a really rough month last month. I'll check them soon again!

Apologies, they just aren't high priority with a lot of other stuff that has to be updated. This is partly on me, I had a really rough month last month. I'll check them soon again!
I know you have a hard time kinda often...um no offese ofc that's not meant to be judg-y you do great when you can....but there's other people who can check I've seen them. So if everyone is busy, well, they should at least say so.

Yeah the day I can take a high-priority will be weird, I just don't like to use those mons, or at least not with the 'right' sets. But 2/3 are VR ranked at least, and one may get there.

I hope you're doing better. Also, can I take the set(s) for Arboliva, besides AV? I used Leech Seed and Strength Sap on mine. Limits coverage severely, but imo outside of like Meowsacarda, who is still semi-limited, you don't use grass types for coverage. Strength Sap in particular is a big favorite of mine. I will check usage in case this idea is bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)