Battle in band class! TheWolfe vs. Gerard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginner Battle
2v2, Singles
3 day DQ time
2 recovery moves, 5 chills, certain moves will have restricted power (see italics for details)

Swich=KO
All Abilities
Item=No

I got this one from the UPNetwork wiki. I decided to modify it a bit.

Band Room, 2nd Period:
A large band room, with cabinets filled with instruments and cases on one side, drums on one wall, and three offices to the side, one with props. A piano sits near the conductor's stand. Three rows of chairs face towards the stand.

This IS during Band class, and consequently there will be many students with their instruments. Luckily, they will clear out after the first round. The walls are filled with sandbags and the battle can spill out into the campus. The band room is located on the first floor so there is little danger of severe injury from height should any Pokemon be knocked outside. Smaller Pokemon may be suffocated by large brass instruments. Recorders can be used as handy clubs. Intentionally hurting any child is an automatic disqualification.

The Quadrangle, just outside, is perfect for an outdoor battle in the grass. Meanwhile the Turner Center, which is right next to the offices, has a stage and rows of seats.

Weather moves are not effective unless a hole is blown out to the outdoors. Earthquake, Magnitude, and other related attacks that would cause collateral structure damage will have restrained power since the campus is built exceptionally sturdy. Since the band room is located right above the basement, Dig and other tunneling moves will not work.

The school is fairly destructible and past the Quadrangle is a parking lot with plenty of cars. After the fifth round, parents will rush to pick up their kids. Cars will be packed and TV crews will be there.

PUNCHING OUT CAMERA EQUIPMENT IS PERMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWolfe's Pokemon team!

Torchic - Roy (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Fire - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two.
Speed Boost: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 45

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Ember
-Peck
-Sand Attack
-Fire Spin

-Featherdance
-Low Kick
-Baton Pass

-Dig
-Substitute
-Flame Charge

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Damp: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35 - 10 evasion flat

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Slap
-Water Gun
-Bide
-Foresight
-Mud Sport

-Counter
-Yawn
-Uproar

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rock Smash

Gerard's Pokemon team!

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Hustle: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Serene Grace: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Super Luck(DW): (Innate)
This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

Atk:
0 (-)
Def:
SpA:
3 (+)
SpD: 3

Spe:

EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Psych Up
Nasty Plot
Morning Sun

Psychic
Flamethrower
Grass Knot

Budew (Cicuta) {F}

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled)
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate)
In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
SpA: 3
(+)

Spe:

Attacks:

Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Synthesis

Sleep Powder
Extrasensory

Venoshock

Sunny Day
SolarBeam

EVERYONE WELCOME TO THIS FIGHT WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS!!! I am your announcer, narrator and referee, and today we are preparing for a dramatic Pokemon battle between TheWolfe and Gerard! According to my (Possibly false) sources, it appears that TheWolfe bullied Gerard for his lunch money, then Gerard retaliated by gluing TheWolfe to a chair during lunch. Now, they have agreed to settle their differences by a fight during Band class. They both took Hall passes, the teams have been prepared, now they plan to reenter class with something more dramatic then music in mind.

Let the battle begin!

The predetermined order for this battle is...

1. TheWolfe sends out a Pokemon.
2. Gerard sends out a Pokemon and gives orders.
3. TheWolfe gives orders.
4. I ref.
5. TheWolfe gives orders.
6. Gerard gives orders.
7. I ref.
8. Gerard gives orders.
9. TheWolfe gives orders.
10. I ref.

5-10 are repeated continuously until the battle is over. TheWolfe, get this battle started! What Pokemon will you begin this grand battle with?

Ahahahahahahahaha!

Bullied Gerard for lunch money? Hah! I done no such thing. Though now that you mention it, my pants do feel a little bit gluey for some reason. But I digress.

Since you asked for it, it's time to bring it! All right Roy! Let's go out there and give a great performance!

Torchic - Roy (M)

Roy: Torchic! ^o^

So, it is time for my little Éponine to come to the field

Fisrt, you're gonna begin with some of your older tricks, using your sof kisses to confuse him, then use some thoughts about unova domination, then use AncientPower again (if you get the 20% chance fo increasing all your stats +1 then it would be great)

Éponine: Sweet Kiss - Nasty Plot - AcientPower
*Use Encore in any action if he uses substitute

Hmmmm...let's respond with a blistering Fire Spin to entrap that egg! She'll be hard pressed to come close by when it's surrounded by flames! Keep the hold on for two more turns!

If the initial Fire Spin misses, then use your Sand Attack with the debris and litter on the floor and then sweep it down with a Low Kick!

Fire Spin ~ Fire Spin (hold) x2
Subs: If Fire Spin in action 1 misses, Sand Attack in action 2 and Low Kick in action 3.

Roy: Torchic!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMBLE!!!

Torchic - Roy (M)
Energy: 100%
Boosts: None
Other: None

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

Both Pokemon are sent out, and we have an interesting first matchup; Roy the Torchic versus Eponine the Togepi! The classmates don't notice due to the loud music practicing, giving the battle a feeling of loneliness, one on one. Roy goes for the first strike, spitting out a vortex of heat and fire! This Fire Spin heads right for Eponine, wait, maybe, I can't see her anymore! Eponine is totally surrounded by the flames, that's gotta HURT! There, she's running straight through the fire! Eponine is feeling the flames as she decides to fight fire with love?! What a Sweet Kiss, but with the fire and heat and smoke, Eponine misses!

Roy is now ordered to back away a little, as he focuses the Fire Spin on Eponine once again! Again trapped, it appears that Eponine has given up on love! That look on her face...it's the strangest thing I've ever seen! Somehow that sweet little Togepi is trying to prepare for a vicious attack, or Nasty Plot as the kids say, and it's working! She's plotting and getting prepared for an attack!

Roy continues to focus the fire; it's not going away! From my viewpoint, I can't even see Eponine, she's completely surrounded by flames! The extreme heat has finally distracted a band member from their music; the fire alarm is pulled, and sirens screech through the school as students panic and flee. However, there are no sprinkler systems in the band room. What a lousy school. I can't believe they would neglect fire code and su-WHAT IS THAT!!! Sorry folks, but several circles have shown up in the fire! They're combining, it's a BRIGHT sphere, and it's right next to Eponine! Is she calling on some kind of Ancientpower to stop Roy? It seems so, the sphere has flown out of the flames - Wow that was fast! - and slammed into Roy with incredible speed. It hit a Critical spot right in the middle of Roy's chest, he's gonna have a hard time getting up from that!

Roy...

Fire Spin: 7 Damage, 3 Energy
Holding Fire Spin: 2 Energy, renewed Fire Spin
Holding Fire Spin: 6 Energy, renewed Fire Spin

Eponine...

Sweet Kiss: Miss, 4 Energy, takes 4 Damage for running through Fire Spin
2 Damage due to Fire Spin
Nasty Plot: 7 Energy, Eponine gains +2 Special Attack
Ancient Power: 21 Damage, 4 Energy, Critical Hit

Torchic - Roy (M)
HP: 69
Energy: 89%

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 73
Energy: 85%
Boosts: +2 Special Attack
Other: Trapped in Fire Spin (4 more Actions)

With all the school kids evacuated, and a couple drums slightly on fire, what will happen next? TheWolfe, what are your orders?

Ohohohoho! That was impressive Roy! But that critical is going to leave a mark!

I want you to kick up the dirt and debris on the floor and send a Sand-Attack towards Eponine's way and then use a Featherdance to sap its stamina! Finish with one more Fire Spin!

Sand-Attack ~ Featherdance ~ Fire Spin

Roy: Torchic!

Ok, use another AncienPower, then encore that Featherdance so he can't do a lot of damage, then use another AncientPower to hammer him even more (and if we're lucky get that 20% chance of +1 in every stat)

Éponine: AcientPower - Encore (FeatherDance) - AcientPower

Torchic - Roy (M)
HP: 69
Energy: 89%

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 73
Energy: 85%
Boosts: +2 Special Attack
Other: Trapped in Fire Spin (4 more Actions)

Now we return to the dramatic battle between TheWolfe and Gerard!!! TheWolfe seems to be getting impatient with my narrative, as his Torchic fidgits with the ground, so ROUND 2 FIGHT!!!

Roy the Torchic gets a quick start to the battle by frantically kicking around the floor, going for a Sand Attack! He's got a very small dust cloud going, a little dirt, but nothing to mess up Eponine's vision like he wanted. Aw, poor little chick...anyway, Eponine is still trapped in the fiery vortex, and another light sphere is shining through the flames! More Ancientpower! The sphere is launched straight into Roy, ending his frantic pace for the moment. But what's this! Eponine is glowing! Looks like being next to such power has given her a major boost! Even with the flames burning, Eponine appears ready to dominate the battle!

Roy refuses to stay down though, and charges toward Eponine, and somehow its feathers are falling off! Roy moves in a strange way, with his feathers falling off him and toward Eponine! This Featherdance is captivating, and the fire-resistant feathers make it through the flames and get stuck to Eponine! Eponine seems to enjoy it, dancing around a little, clapping and giggling, it's begging for an Encore! Roy loves it!

Roy hasn't stopped! He is still doing a beautiful Featherdance, launching feathers everywhere in a show of skill and grace! Eponine, ignoring the feathers, makes another sphere of light, with more of its Ancientpower, and once again fires at Roy! Roy takes another hit, and struggles to his feet after being struck with several powerful blows.

Action 1!
Roy's Sand Attack: 3 Energy, fails
Eponine's Ancientpower: 17 Damage, 8 Energy, +1 to all stats
Eponine takes 2 damage due to Fire Spin

Action 2!
Roy's Featherdance: 6 Energy, Eponine's Attack -2
Eponine's Encore: 9 Energy, Roy is Encored

Action 3!
Eponine's Ancientpower: 18 Damage, 4 Energy

Torchic - Roy (M)
HP: 34
Energy: 74%
Other: Encored to Featherdance (1 more action)

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 67
Energy: 64%
Boosts: -3 Attack, +1 Defense, +2 Special Attack, +1 Special Defense, +1 Speed
Other: Trapped in Fire Spin (1 more action)

While Eponine's shot wasn't as great to watch, it seems to be working. Roy looks injured while Eponine can be seen with a smile through the slowly vanishing flames. Will Roy make a comeback to win? Can Eponine do some moves better looking then Ancientpower? Will my voice ever get tired of all the exclamation marks? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!! Gerard, your turn for orders, let's keep this battle going strong!

Ok, let's finish this now

Éponine: AcientPower - AncientPower - AcientPower (yeah, i'm not creatibe today)
*Use Morning Sun on last action if Torchic has been defeated

Wow...that was the worst round ever. I wasn't sure how it was going to play out but...damn.

Quick question, Featherdance doesn't tire out the opponent? I was going by the attack description here:

Featherdance: The Pokémon shoots a slew of feathers at the opponent, causing them to become tired, and their attack to drop two stages (2).

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Flying | Priority: 0
Roy you can't do much else so just keep Featherdancing away. Once you break free you'll be in perfect Blaze range. Go for two Fire Spins!

Featherdance ~ Fire Spin x2

Roy: ...Chic...

Torchic - Roy (M)
HP: 34
Energy: 74%
Other: Encored to Featherdance (1 more action)

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 67
Energy: 64%
Boosts: -3 Attack, +1 Defense, +2 Special Attack, +1 Special Defense, +1 Speed
Other: Trapped in Fire Spin (1 more action)

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Roy is moving it! He's excited, shaking all over the place with his special Featherdance! Yet more feathers pierce the flames and stick to Eponine! There's so many feathers stuck to her, can she even move? I don't think Eponine cares, as once again that familar sphere of light, Ancientpower in ball form, comes through the flames to slam Roy back almost to the classroom wall. Roy looks badly hurt, can he keep this up for long? And it looks like the flames have FINALLY calmed down, and except for a couple of drums with some small flares, the fire is gone in the classroom. Not only that, but Roy has finally ended his dance! I guess he stopped caring about Eponine's cheering, and just in time.

Roy finally goes back to offense, burning bright! He's Blazing mad, and happily shows it with another powerful Fire Spin, trapping Eponine once again! Eponine braces herself as the great flames return, and once again I cannot see her. It's still hard to ignore the light from the flames though, I don't have to see the shape to know that it must be more of Eponine's Ancientpower. The light speeds through the flames, slaming into Roy and knocking him back into the wall! Roy collapses! He can't get up! Eponine has knocked out Roy!!! What a fight from Eponine, who could expect the little egg to have so much power!

Before Eponine can do anything else, TheWolfe steps in holding two red and white Pokeballs. He brings back Roy with the first, and the second is thrown into the air, revealing Hype Dog the Mudkip!

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Damp: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35 - 10 evasion flat

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Slap
-Water Gun
-Bide
-Foresight
-Mud Sport

-Counter
-Yawn
-Uproar

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rock Smash

With a new opponent, how will Eponine survive after wearing herself out against Roy? Can Hype Dog turn the match around for TheWolfe? Will the school ever install a sprinkler system for fires? KEEP WATCHING AND FIND OUT!!!

Action 1!
Eponine's Ancientpower: 17 Damage, 8 Energy
Eponine takes 2 Damage due to Fire Spin

Action 2!
Roy's Fire Spin: 8 Damage, 3 Energy, Eponine is trapped in Fire Spin
Eponine's Ancientpower: 17 Damage, 12 Energy

Torchic - Roy (M)
HP: 0
Energy: 65%

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 55
Energy: 44%
Boosts: -4 Attack, +1 Special Attack
Other: Trapped in Fire Spin (4 more actions)

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
Others: None

TheWolfe, your turn to send in orders!

Aw shucks...Roy, return!

Roy: ...chicccccc. x_x

We may be on the fringe, but the show must go on! Hype Dog, let's bring the hype!

Hype Dog: Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf!

Hype Dog, that egg is getting boiled by that Fire Spin! Let's release three boiling Scalds! If it tries Yawning, answer it with an Uproar!

Scald x3
Subs: Use Uproar if it tries to Yawn.

Hype Dog: Arf Arf Arf!

Oh and I'm not sure what music either of you are using for this battle, but I'm listening to Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. How about you? :3

Oh, well, we need to reduce har as much as possible, Épo, you've done a wonderul job 'til now, so let's continue with the good job, use some of your powerful mental powers to launch Dog to the nearest Dork Wall to do some damage, then try to use some or the power of nature to take away some of it's health, he isn't really heavy, but it should help a little bit, then shot him again with your poweful mind

Éponine: Psyquic - Grass Knot - Psyquic
*Use Morning Sun if your health is below 25 HP

Sorry for the wait, been a busy couple weeks, I'll be more active from now on.

DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?!?!?!

It seems TheWolfe does, as he stands confident with his Mudkip, who is standing relaxed and cool next to her trainer. Now she's running forward, just a little, whoa! She's steaming! Some kind of Scald of boiling water just shot out her mouth all over Eponine! OUCH! Eponine's already surrounded by fire, but that water takes it to a whole new level, and Eponine can feel the burn! Eponine looks hurt pretty bad, but fortunately for her, the fire vortex also died down a little. Eponine doesn't look like she's slowing down though, as she concentrates on...something...OH MY WHAT IS THAT!?!?!? Hype Dog is glowing blue! It's Eponine! She slams Hype Dog into the nearby wall, knocking her to the ground and leaving a large dent into the wall! What Psychic power!

Hype Dog is still going strong though, as she rushes forward for revenge. She's spewing more boiling water! It's another Scald soaking Eponine in painful liquid, and dousing the fire vortex some more, it won't last long. Eponine is looking...looking...I think she's looking for some kind of plant, but there's no plants in here. Too bad for her! Although it's easier to see her now, since the fire vortex finally wore out, so she can move around more.

Hype Dog spews more water! I think she enjoys his opponent's torment from her Scald! Eponine looks in pain, it seems her burns may have been burnt?! She looks up, is she ready to give up and faint? NO! She's enjoying the light, it's healing her like the Morning Sun! Eponine looks refreshed now, can Hype Dog keep up the pain? Can Eponine sweep TheWolfe's whole team? Will I run out of dramatic questions to ask? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!

Action 1!

Hype Dog’s Scald: 10 Damage, 5 Energy, Burned feet, Fire Spin’s turn reduced by 1
Eponine’s Psychic: 9 Damage, 7 Energy
Eponine takes 2 Damage due to Burn

Action 2!

Hype Dog’s Scald: 10 Damage, 9 Energy, Fire Spin’s turn reduced by 1
Eponine’s Grass Knot: Fails due to no grass inside, 6 Energy
Eponine takes 2 Damage due to Burn

Action 3!

Hype Dog’s Scald: 10 Damage, 13 Energy, 4 Damage due to reburn
Eponine’s Psychic: 25 HP healed, 15 Energy
Eponine takes 2 Damage due to burn

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 36
Energy: 16%
Boosts: -3 Attack
Other: 2nd Degree Burn (Feet)

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
HP: 81
Energy: 73%

Gerard, your turn to send in orders.

It's fine auramaster. Thanks for sticking it out for us. :3

Hype Dog, go for a Yawn, and then blast it again with a Scald and Water Gun!

Yawn ~ Scald ~ Water Gun

Hype Dog: Arf Arf Arf!

Round 5!

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!

Sorry folks, had the radio on for a minute, it seems that news of this battle has reached the media. Hopefully they won't break into the school, this is a great battle I don't want interrupted by the press! Back to the battle, it seems like both Pokemon are calming down, as Hype Dog lets out a big Yawn that makes me want to sleep...Eponine has sat down on the floor, she's taking a Chill, will Hype Dog take advantage of this to get the advantage?

Yes! Hype Dog charges forward and spews another Scald of boiling water all over Eponine! Just watching Hype Dog spew boiling water makes my tongue burn, but she doesn't seem to mind it as Eponine slowly rises and...skips? to Hype Dog??? She's skipping!? Eponine is right next to Hype Dog and - aww, what a lovely Sweet Kiss. So cute :3 Seems I'm not the only one confused either, as Hype Dog's not sure what to think or do after that show of love.

However, it looks like she's building up some water in her mouth! Her mouth is struggling to stay closed, looks like a lot of pressure that's going to...disappear? OH, Hype Dog just hit the back of her head with her own tail! I don't know why she hit herself, now I'm the confused one! Eponine doesn't look confused though, she's looking straight at Hype Dog and the too-familiar blue glow is starting to surround Hype Dog. She's floating again! Eponine's Psychic power is truly remarkable, as Hype Dog shoots like a rocket to the nearest wall, which is...oh no. OH NO! IT'S THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE!!! Suddenly putting his office next to the Band room seems like a dumb idea, and he's NOT happy to see Hype Dog on his desk. Oh no, Hype Dog better run, he's got a - ouch! Principle Brend just grabbed a big book and slammed Hype Dog with it, knocking her into the floor! He looks like he's half-panicing and half-furious, I'm gonna stay far away from him! Except...suddenly feel sleepy...uh...Eponine's got the same problem...she's asleep on the floor...Hype Dog's looking weaker then usual after that last Psychic...I can't keep my eyelids open...Mommy...zzz...

Action 1!

Hype Dog's Yawn: 7 Energy, Eponine will fall asleep at the end of the round
Eponine's Chill: Restores 13 Energy

Action 2!

Hype Dog's Scald: 10 Damage, 5 Energy
Eponine's Sweet Kiss: 4 Energy, Hype Dog is Severely Confused (3 Actions)

Action 3!

Hype Dog's Water Gun: Hits self in confusion, 4 Damage, 3 Energy, Confusion stage lowered by 1
Eponine's Psychic: 11 Damage, 7 Energy, Hype Dog's Special Defense lowered by 1
Hype Dog takes 2 Damage from being hit with a large book by the Principal
Eponine falls asleep for 2 Actions

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 20
Energy: 18%
Boosts: -2 Attack
Other: 2nd Degree Burn (Feet), Asleep (2 more Actions)

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
HP: 64
Energy: 58%
Boosts: -1 Special Defense
Others: Confused (1 more Action)

...zzz...I want my blankie...TheWolfe send orders...zzz...

That was great work Hype Do- HEY! GET AWAY FROM MY DOGGIE YOU PRINCIPAL!

Hype Dog: Grrrrrr...Arf Arf Arf!

Hype Dog, go for a Scald, relax, and finish off the egg with a Rock Smash! If you can't act in the first action due to confusion, make the second action a Scald.

Scald ~ Chill ~ Rock Smash
Subs: Use Scald in second action if unable to act in the first one.

Hype Dog: Arf Arf!

So this is gonna be a little boring, ok, you better try to let the field as smooth as possible for Cicuta, so we are gonna be making some little tricks, but you've done a great job, so you'll need a rest, still, if we can wake up sooner try to attack him, still, you better make him a little drowzy

Éponine: Sleep/Psyquic - Sleep/Psyquic - Yawn

(Minor ref detail, I forgot to account for STAB with Eponine's attack energy cost, so she has 3 more energy. The calcs have been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience)

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 20
Boosts: -2 Attack
Other: 2nd Degree Burn (Feet), Asleep (2 more Actions)

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
HP: 64
Energy: 58%
Boosts: -1 Special Defense
Others: Confused (1 more Action)

...zzz...uh...huh? Where am I?

Oh, right, sorry folks, dozed off for a minute. Back to the battle, Hype Dog's running from the principal! The gets away and the principal slams the door, or what's left of the door. Uh oh, Hype Dog tripped! Looks like her feet got too confused to walk straight! Fortunately for her, Eponine's still sleeping, so she couldn't take advantage of Hype Dog's confusion. Hype Dog's getting up now, and she doesn't look confused anymore, so Eponine's in trouble now!

Finally, someone's on the offense now! Hype Dog goes for another Scald, and it hits! Eponine doest't seem to care though, as she begins to wake up, still looking a little drowsy, but ready to fight!

Hype Dog won't give Eponine the chance to attack, she's charging at Eponine, and slams her tail into her! Looks like the Poke-Fu Rock Smash technique, and it worked! Eponine is knocked out!

Action 1!

Hype Dog hits itself in confusion: 4 damage, 3 Energy

Action 2!

Hype Dog's Scald: 10 Damage, 5 Energy
Eponine wakes up

Action 3!

Hype Dog's Rock Smash: 6 Damage, 3 Energy
Eponine is knocked out!

Togepi (Éponine) {F}

HP: 0
Boosts: -1 Attack
Other: 2nd Degree Burn (Feet)

Mudkip - Hype Dog (F)
HP: 60
Energy: 47%

Gerard, your turn to send in orders.

Wait, what?

I ordered that my Mudkip should use Scald in the second action if it couldn't use it in the first action due to confusion.

TheWolfe said:
Hype Dog, go for a Scald, relax, and finish off the egg with a Rock Smash! If you can't act in the first action due to confusion, make the second action a Scald.

Scald ~ Chill ~ Rock Smash
Subs: Use Scald in second action if unable to act in the first one.
Please correct this. Thanks.

:( Sorry, thought it said 3rd action for some reason. Don't have time to do the exact calcs or fix the update right now, but Eponine is knocked out, Hype Dog isn't going to fall asleep, and Cicuta the Budew is sent out for Gerard.

Budew (Cicuta) {F}

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled)
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate)
In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def:
SpA: 3
(+)

Spe:

Attacks:

Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Synthesis

Sleep Powder
Extrasensory

Venoshock

Sunny Day
SolarBeam

Gerard, please change your orders because of the correction.

Ok, my little baby, you're up, Épo manage to do a great job at weekening her, but now it's your time to finish with her, first use your great shiny powers to make her water attacks as week as possible, then put her to sleep, end by using the power of the sun to realy hurt her

Cicuta: Sunny Day - Sleep Powder - Solarbeam

*Use Solarbeam on second action if he uses uproar

Great work Hype Dog! We scrambled that egg good!

Hype Dog: Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf!

We can't afford to fall asleep under any circumstances! Go for a loud Uproar! After that start preparing for a Bide! It's a big, big risk but it's the only way we can turn this fight around! Let's keep putting on a great show time!

Uproar ~ Bide (charge) x2

Hype Dog: Arf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)