SV OU Banded Azu + SD Weavile

Disclaimer: I got 1500 with this team so far and aware that it has flaws. A team almost completely made of physical attackers isn't the best, but I want some pointers on how to make it better.

https://pokepast.es/8aab3009c624292b

Azumarill
Role:
A physical wall-breaker with strong priority, to help versus faster offense/hyper-offense teams, and Knock Off, to make progress by knocking off HDB and other items.

Item: Choice Band. Deals big damage.

Moves: Liquidation and Play Rough for STABs, Aqua Jet for priority, and Kock-Off to make progress if Azu can't brute force through the opponent.

Weavile
Role:
A fast physical sweeper that can set up with Swords Dance or revenge kill mons with its speed or priority.

Item: Heavy-Duty Boots. Rocks hurt.

Moves: Triple Axel for a strong STAB, Low Kick, because Kingambit loves free stuff to set up on, Ice Shard pairs nicely with Aqua Jet by hitting the grass and dragons on faster teams, and Swords Dance to try and win with a sweep or turn 2 hit KOs into OHKOs.

Archaludon
Role:
Rocker and physically defensive mon.

Item: Leftovers. Passive recovery is really nice on a mon with no immediate healing.

Moves: Body Press for a strong move after Stamina boosts, Dragon Tail to switch opponents that want to set up on me, Iron Defense to increase Body Press further and be a more immediate defense boost than Stamina, and Stealth Rock because "Rocks hurt".

Zapdos
Role:
Ground Immunity, Special Attacker, and Specially Defensive mon.

Item: Heavy-Duty Boots. "Rocks hurt".

Moves: Didcharge and Hurricane for stabs(Discharge for higher paralysis chance), Roost for immediate recovery, and U-Turn for momentum and pivoting(U-Turn to avoid electric immune mons stealing momentum).

Great Tusk
Role:
Spinner, "Rocks hurt", electric immunity, and another Knock-Off user.

Item: Heavy-Duty Boots. Because Spikes/TSpikes hurt.

Moves: Headlong Rush and Close Combat for strong STABs, Knock-Off since it is an amazing move, and Rapid Spin to remove hazards.

Samurott-Hisui
Role:
Another hazard setter to whittle down opponents for Azu and Weavile, with good coverage and power to put in work in every game.

Item: Assault Vest. 1.5x SpDef for no drawback is really nice.

Moves: Ceaseless Edge and Razor Shell for STABs(and hazards in CEdge's case), Sacred Sword for strong coverage, and Sucker Punch for strong priority.

This is my first RMT, so sorry if it's I little messy or subpar. I have seen an issue with burn(since everything but Zapdos is physical), but I don't know what to switch out for what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)