Other Metagames [Balanced Hackmons] Desolatium

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
DESOLATIUM

The new age isn't what you always want it to be.

:swsh/thundurus-therian: :swsh/shuckle: :swsh/chansey::swsh/kartana: :swsh/kyurem-black::swsh/NECROZMA-DAWN-WINGS:

table of contents
1. teambuilding process
2. the team
3. threatlist
4. replays
5. how to use the team

1. teambuilding process

This is my first time building this tier, so...

:thundurus-therian:

I started off with what I thought was an interesting concept: Nasty Plot + Triage Thundurus-Therian. All will be explained later.

:kartana: :kyurem-black:

I decided that two Adaptability wallbreakers with great STAB was enough, and I hired Kartana and Kyurem-Black for the role.

:shuckle: :chansey:

After those two, I made a defensive "backbone", if you could call it that: Prankster Shuckle and Imposter Chansey.

:necrozma-dawn-wings:

Originally, I had Kyurem-W in this slot, but I picked up the No Retreat Necrozma-DW from a video and it performed well ever since.

2. the team

:swsh/thundurus-therian:

Thunderous (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
Oblivion Wing
Thunder Cage
Focus Blast /
Psystrike
Nasty Plot

Like I said, I thought this was a pretty cool idea. STAB Oblivion Wing coming off a base 145 SpA does hurt, especially at +2. Thunder Cage is great for trapping any stray switch-ins such as Shuckle. Nasty Plot is a great boosting move in tandem with Triage, as you get priority healing. Finally, I slashed Focus Blast and Psystrike, as both are useful in different situations.

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Regigigas: 543-642 (128 - 151.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Triage Thundurus-Therian Oblivion Wing vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Xerneas: 296-348 (64.9 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

:swsh/shuckle:

Stuck in a Shell (Shuckle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
Topsy-Turvy
Recover
Gyro Ball /
Core Enforcer /
Knock Off
Leech Seed /
Sticky Web

Prankster Shuckle with Topsy-Turvy is so helpful to stop any setup antics. It invalidates practically any setup mons that try to take this team, in combination with Chansey. Recover and Leech Seed keep it healthy. I slashed Gyro Ball, Knock Off, and Core Enforcer as the three fourth-slot options. Alternatively, you can try to run Sticky Web over Leech Seed, but due to the new prevalence of Defog, it may not justify a slot.

-1 252+ Atk Regigigas V-create vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 65-77 (26.6 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

:swsh/chansey:
Lucky Chance (Chansey) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
-
Toxic Spikes
-
Parting Shot
-
Aura Sphere /
Trick
-
U-turn /
Trick

However, the bane of my team's existence was a setup sweeper when Shuckle was down. I decided I needed a fast Imposter, and Chansey with this set is quite good in my opinion. Trick cripples any stall Giratina or Regigigas, while also possibly removing a beneficial item. U-turn can be used to generate momentum, and Aura Sphere is just a coverage attack. Toxic Spikes is very useful to put other sweepers on a timer when Imposter doesn't activate, and Parting Shot lets you get Shuckle in for free.

:swsh/kyurem-black:
Lance's Pet (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

-
Dragon Hammer
-
Ice Shard
-
Glacial Lance
-
Pyro Ball
Close Combat

So, Kyurem-Black dropped in with its explosive arsenal, good STAB combo, and Adaptability. What more could you want? Ice Shard hits 80 BP / +1 Priority, Glacial Lance hits a whopping 260 BP, and Dragon Hammer reaches a respectable 180. Pyro Ball is there to smack Steel-types who try to wall this thing, while Close Combat hits Dark-types hard. Meanwhile, the item is your choice: Heavy-Duty Boots is there to avoid entry hazards, which greatly annoy this team, while Life Orb gives Lance's pet dragon some extra firepower.

252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Ho-Oh: 294-346 (70.6 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-Black: 290-344 (63.8 - 75.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:swsh/kartana:
Samurai (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Shiny: Yes
-
Behemoth Blade
-
High Jump Kick
-
Power Whip
-
Bolt Strike /
Trick

The Samurai doesn't care for you? Oh no! Anyways...

Jokes aside, this Kartana set is a nuclear wallbreaker. Scarf lets it outspeed a lot of things, while Behemoth Blade and Power Whip hit like you've been shot at point blank with a shotgun. Trick lets the Samurai cripple opposing defensive 'mons, while Bolt Strike hits...Yveltal, basically.

252 Atk Kartana Behemoth Blade vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Xerneas: 512-606 (112.2 - 132.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Kartana Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Yveltal: 446-526 (97.8 - 115.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

:swsh/necrozma-dawn-wings:
Blood Moon (Necrozma-Dawn-Wings) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Shield
Modest Nature
-
Stealth Rock
-
No Retreat
-
Astral Barrage
-
Psychic

Necrozma-DW serves as a good sweeper once Yveltal is eliminated. Shadow Ball + Psychic is unresisted by nothing but Dark, and No Retreat lets it setup easily. Shadow Shield is incredibly helpful in being able to set up much easier. Finally, Stealth Rock is simply a utility option. Shadow Shield + Leftovers lets it set No Retreat without worrying about super-effective attacks.

**I SUBSTITUTED NECROZMA-DW AFTER THE REPLAYS.**

3. threatlist

1. Yveltal
: Even with the Fighting coverage, RegenVest Yveltal is quite possibly undefeatable for this team. The most you can really do is become it with Chansey or use Bolt Strike on Kartana. However, if those two have been expended, there's really nothing you can do.

2. Zygarde-Complete: If Kyurem-Black isn't on the field, Zygarde-Complete can wreak havoc with its RegenVest set. Nothing can really kill it effectively besides Chansey and/or Kyurem-B.

3. Zamzenta-Crowned (Fur Coat): Body Press is very annoying, as Necrozma-DW is the only thing that is immune to it. However, dealing with this is much easier: simply overpower it with Thundurus-Therian or Necrozma-Dawn-Wings.

4. replays

Thundurus-T obliterating a whole team.
Shuckle clutching up.
A real team effort.

5. how to use the team

IF:

a. A Pokémon has already set up a boost: Hard switch into Shuckle or Chansey.
b. A wall is on the field: Go into Kartana or Kyurem-Black, but be wary of status.
c. A passive Pokémon (ex. Toxapex / Zamazenta-C) is on the field: Go into Necrozma-DW or Thundurus-T and start boosting.

6. pokepaste

Desolatium (pokepast.es)

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy DESOLATIUM.

Ok hi! There seems to be a fair few things missing here you'd expect from a BH team, and the most important of them is Improofing. I think the entire team manages to lose to its Imposter, which is pretty horrible. For instance, your KB against Evolite Imposter Chansey:
252 Atk Life Orb Adaptability Kyurem-Black Dragon Hammer vs. +1 252 HP / 252 Def Imposter: 333-395 (47.3 - 56.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Imposter Dragon Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kyurem-Black: 380-448 (83.7 - 98.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock, ~50% chance to OHKO after Life Orb chip
Scarf is similar but instead of a speed tie to do 50% before dying you just die.

The way you avoid this is by using teammates that switch into Imposter, however, none of your Pokemon can safely do so:
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Thundurus-Therian: 684-808 (188.9 - 223.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Shuckle: 146-174 (59.8 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Shuckle: 46-56 (18.8 - 22.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock (Imposter just clicks Glance to outdamage Recover then Ice Shards you when in range)
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kartana: 226-268 (70.1 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kartana: 70-84 (21.7 - 26%) -- 76.3% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chansey: 748-882 (106.2 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: 260-306 (65.3 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

So the long and short is every time Imposter comes in against KB you probably lose a mon. A good Improof of this mon would be Tapu Fini:
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 113-134 (32.8 - 38.9%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (Prankster set)
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 113-134 (32.8 - 38.9%) -- 6.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal (PH set)
See https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/pokemon/tapu-fini/bh/

The rest of your team has similar issues, eg: Shuckle just lets Imposter Recover for free by switching into it because it's too passive, Kart gets HJKed by its Imposter and your Ghost doesn't want to switch into its other moves, Nec-DW just gets bullied by its Imposter for fun while conceding Rocks (I imagine a Dark-type Magic Bouncer Improofed it on the team you saw originally or something like that, set is still bad though since you don't want your wincon to be your hazard setter).

Other things to note: Sunsteel Strike>Behemoth Bash since it ignores Abilities, V-create is the correct coverage move for KB just because its raw power deletes walls (Also try Choice Band) and don't use Shuckle it is always Imposter bait whatever you do with it because Imposter is just waaaayyy too bulky after copying it and Shuckle is waaaayyyy too passive to do anything about it.

I hope you learnt something from this, and best of luck!

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
Ok hi! There seems to be a fair few things missing here you'd expect from a BH team, and the most important of them is Improofing. I think the entire team manages to lose to its Imposter, which is pretty horrible. For instance, your KB against Evolite Imposter Chansey:
252 Atk Life Orb Adaptability Kyurem-Black Dragon Hammer vs. +1 252 HP / 252 Def Imposter: 333-395 (47.3 - 56.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Imposter Dragon Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kyurem-Black: 380-448 (83.7 - 98.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock, ~50% chance to OHKO after Life Orb chip
Scarf is similar but instead of a speed tie to do 50% before dying you just die.

The way you avoid this is by using teammates that switch into Imposter, however, none of your Pokemon can safely do so:
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Thundurus-Therian: 684-808 (188.9 - 223.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Shuckle: 146-174 (59.8 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Shuckle: 46-56 (18.8 - 22.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock (Imposter just clicks Glance to outdamage Recover then Ice Shards you when in range)
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kartana: 226-268 (70.1 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Kartana: 70-84 (21.7 - 26%) -- 76.3% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chansey: 748-882 (106.2 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Necrozma-Dawn-Wings: 260-306 (65.3 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

So the long and short is every time Imposter comes in against KB you probably lose a mon. A good Improof of this mon would be Tapu Fini:
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 113-134 (32.8 - 38.9%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (Prankster set)
252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 113-134 (32.8 - 38.9%) -- 6.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal (PH set)
See https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/pokemon/tapu-fini/bh/

The rest of your team has similar issues, eg: Shuckle just lets Imposter Recover for free by switching into it because it's too passive, Kart gets HJKed by its Imposter and your Ghost doesn't want to switch into its other moves, Nec-DW just gets bullied by its Imposter for fun while conceding Rocks (I imagine a Dark-type Magic Bouncer Improofed it on the team you saw originally or something like that, set is still bad though since you don't want your wincon to be your hazard setter).

Other things to note: Sunsteel Strike>Behemoth Bash since it ignores Abilities, V-create is the correct coverage move for KB just because its raw power deletes walls (Also try Choice Band) and don't use Shuckle it is always Imposter bait whatever you do with it because Imposter is just waaaayyy too bulky after copying it and Shuckle is waaaayyyy too passive to do anything about it.

I hope you learnt something from this, and best of luck!
Thanks! However, how am I supposed to Improof the team? Add Tapu Fini for Shuckle?

Thanks! However, how am I supposed to Improof the team? Add Tapu Fini for Shuckle?
That would work for KB, but then you have 4 other mons to Improof (assuming you use PH Fini so it's self-Improof). My best advice I can give is spend some time playing with sample teams and learn how they Improof their team members that give Imposter opportunities, as well as extensively using mons that are self-Improof (beat their own Imposter 1v1) like PH Facade Regigigas, bulky Anchor Shot Steels without a pivot move to trap and PP stall Imposter, and so on. Then once you've got a grip of that, return to this idea and build it again from scratch.

Just in general, the Thundy set looks horrific to try and Improof because of its bad bulk (is basically always OHKOed by Imposter's Thunder Cage at +2), you could probably Improof the Nec-DW with a Dark Bouncer like I mentioned above but it's still a pretty bad set, and Kart is sort-of Improofed by the Ghost deterring HJK, but Adaptability Sunsteel from Imposter ruins Nec DW so it's a risky 50/50. Finally if Imposter copies Chansey, you have no way of removing the Tspikes. I'm not a BH expert, but there was a recent discussion on the main BH thread on improoofing, so take a look at that if you're interested.

DESOLATIUM

The new age isn't what you always want it to be.

:swsh/thundurus-therian: :swsh/shuckle: :swsh/chansey::swsh/kartana: :swsh/kyurem-black::swsh/NECROZMA-DAWN-WINGS:

table of contents
1. teambuilding process
2. the team
3. threatlist
4. replays
5. how to use the team

1. teambuilding process

This is my first time building this tier, so...

:thundurus-therian:

I started off with what I thought was an interesting concept: Nasty Plot + Triage Thundurus-Therian. All will be explained later.

:kartana: :kyurem-black:

I decided that two Adaptability wallbreakers with great STAB was enough, and I hired Kartana and Kyurem-Black for the role.

:shuckle: :chansey:

After those two, I made a defensive "backbone", if you could call it that: Prankster Shuckle and Imposter Chansey.

:necrozma-dawn-wings:

Originally, I had Kyurem-W in this slot, but I picked up the No Retreat Necrozma-DW from a video and it performed well ever since.

2. the team

:swsh/thundurus-therian:

Thunderous (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
Timid Nature
Oblivion Wing
Thunder Cage
Focus Blast /
Psystrike
Nasty Plot

Like I said, I thought this was a pretty cool idea. STAB Oblivion Wing coming off a base 145 SpA does hurt, especially at +2. Thunder Cage is great for trapping any stray switch-ins such as Shuckle. Nasty Plot is a great boosting move in tandem with Triage, as you get priority healing. Finally, I slashed Focus Blast and Psystrike, as both are useful in different situations.

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Regigigas: 543-642 (128 - 151.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Triage Thundurus-Therian Oblivion Wing vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Xerneas: 296-348 (64.9 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

:swsh/shuckle:

Stuck in a Shell (Shuckle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
Topsy-Turvy
Recover
Gyro Ball /
Core Enforcer /
Knock Off
Leech Seed /
Sticky Web

Prankster Shuckle with Topsy-Turvy is so helpful to stop any setup antics. It invalidates practically any setup mons that try to take this team, in combination with Chansey. Recover and Leech Seed keep it healthy. I slashed Gyro Ball, Knock Off, and Core Enforcer as the three fourth-slot options. Alternatively, you can try to run Sticky Web over Leech Seed, but due to the new prevalence of Defog, it may not justify a slot.

-1 252+ Atk Regigigas V-create vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 65-77 (26.6 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

:swsh/chansey:
Lucky Chance (Chansey) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Hasty Nature
-
Toxic Spikes
-
Parting Shot
-
Aura Sphere /
Trick
-
U-turn /
Trick

However, the bane of my team's existence was a setup sweeper when Shuckle was down. I decided I needed a fast Imposter, and Chansey with this set is quite good in my opinion. Trick cripples any stall Giratina or Regigigas, while also possibly removing a beneficial item. U-turn can be used to generate momentum, and Aura Sphere is just a coverage attack. Toxic Spikes is very useful to put other sweepers on a timer when Imposter doesn't activate, and Parting Shot lets you get Shuckle in for free.

:swsh/kyurem-black:
Lance's Pet (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb / Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

-
Dragon Hammer
-
Ice Shard
-
Glacial Lance
-
Pyro Ball
Close Combat

So, Kyurem-Black dropped in with its explosive arsenal, good STAB combo, and Adaptability. What more could you want? Ice Shard hits 80 BP / +1 Priority, Glacial Lance hits a whopping 260 BP, and Dragon Hammer reaches a respectable 180. Pyro Ball is there to smack Steel-types who try to wall this thing, while Close Combat hits Dark-types hard. Meanwhile, the item is your choice: Heavy-Duty Boots is there to avoid entry hazards, which greatly annoy this team, while Life Orb gives Lance's pet dragon some extra firepower.

252 Atk Adaptability Kyurem-Black Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Ho-Oh: 294-346 (70.6 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyurem-Black: 290-344 (63.8 - 75.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:swsh/kartana:
Samurai (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
-
Behemoth Blade
-
High Jump Kick
-
Power Whip
-
Bolt Strike /
Trick

The Samurai doesn't care for you? Oh no! Anyways...

Jokes aside, this Kartana set is a nuclear wallbreaker. Scarf lets it outspeed a lot of things, while Behemoth Blade and Power Whip hit like you've been shot at point blank with a shotgun. Trick lets the Samurai cripple opposing defensive 'mons, while Bolt Strike hits...Yveltal, basically.

252 Atk Kartana Behemoth Blade vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Xerneas: 512-606 (112.2 - 132.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Kartana Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Yveltal: 446-526 (97.8 - 115.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

:swsh/necrozma-dawn-wings:
Blood Moon (Necrozma-Dawn-Wings) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Shield
Modest Nature
-
Stealth Rock
-
No Retreat
-
Astral Barrage
-
Psychic

Necrozma-DW serves as a good sweeper once Yveltal is eliminated. Shadow Ball + Psychic is unresisted by nothing but Dark, and No Retreat lets it setup easily. Shadow Shield is incredibly helpful in being able to set up much easier. Finally, Stealth Rock is simply a utility option. Shadow Shield + Leftovers lets it set No Retreat without worrying about super-effective attacks.

**I SUBSTITUTED NECROZMA-DW AFTER THE REPLAYS.**

3. threatlist

1. Yveltal
: Even with the Fighting coverage, RegenVest Yveltal is quite possibly undefeatable for this team. The most you can really do is become it with Chansey or use Bolt Strike on Kartana. However, if those two have been expended, there's really nothing you can do.

2. Zygarde-Complete: If Kyurem-Black isn't on the field, Zygarde-Complete can wreak havoc with its RegenVest set. Nothing can really kill it effectively besides Chansey and/or Kyurem-B.

3. Zamzenta-Crowned (Fur Coat): Body Press is very annoying, as Necrozma-DW is the only thing that is immune to it. However, dealing with this is much easier: simply overpower it with Thundurus-Therian or Necrozma-Dawn-Wings.

4. replays

Thundurus-T obliterating a whole team.
Shuckle clutching up.
A real team effort.

5. how to use the team

IF:

a. A Pokémon has already set up a boost: Hard switch into Shuckle or Chansey.
b. A wall is on the field: Go into Kartana or Kyurem-Black, but be wary of status.
c. A passive Pokémon (ex. Toxapex / Zamazenta-C) is on the field: Go into Necrozma-DW or Thundurus-T and start boosting.

6. pokepaste

Desolatium (pokepast.es)

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy DESOLATIUM.

I Tried to changed up your team a lot to make it alright. I felt like there wasn't too much to work with, so I'm sorry if it's disappointing not having many of the original members you had.
https://pokepast.es/0d28a590860bf05d
I won't be going into detail since I'm busy right now but I just thought I'd provide some help in patching the team for you, Anyway have a good day/night.

P.S. If this was one of your first teams for BH you did pretty well it seems like you have a lot of potential I wish you luck in this wild format.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)