Other Metagames Balanced caly scarf balanced team

Hello guys today im glad i can search with you a team i was working so hard for galar where i tested all pokemon ivs and how it works in a battle and i really get good results.
I will do a review of it with his pros and cont to show you when this team can suffer in a battle.
Name team: Caly scarf+Zacian rest+Kyogre balanced

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane

This pokemon as most people know is used to counter normally to Zacian-C,Xerneas,more or less can handle a Zekrom,Marshadow and phermosa,kartana and some bulky eternatus.Also is a good idea to used couse learns Stealth Rock that is still the best hazard move at the moment.Morning Sun allows him to can stay a decent time at the battle field so it can bulk many turns.

Eternatus

This pokemon is normally used for been a great bulky special pokemon so can counter scarf Kyogre(can't with calm mind one with ice beam and choice specs),yveltal special attackers and bulky ones,ho oh,bulky Kyurem-W(without draco meteor), Marshadow and more or less can handle a dracovish.His ability makes him a perfect bulky pokemon and learn a nice recovery hp move(Recover)making him difficult to take down.Also have great ivs in speed making him a fast support.

Yveltal

This pokemon is the best counter to Calyrex-S, good counter to all types of Yveltal(bulky and offensive), Lunala bulky and offensive one and not bad counter vs other bulky pokemons like Necrozma-Dusk-Mane or tyranitar couse u-turn.

Calyrex-Shadow

A very good pokemon that can destroy literally by his own all the gen 8 meta if they weren't counters like Yveltal or tyranitar. With his incredible speed can outspeed all pokemons except Regieleky so this make him a very viable opcion for a control speed pokemon, also you can run him life orb making him a very good walkbraker or specs and scarf generally to a better speed control at the battle field.

Zacian-Crowned

Happens same think that Calyrex-S, very good speed,attack and impresible bulky so can destroy easily most of the pokemons including national dex ag, but his counters make him a little less strong pokemon but can be solved with a Kyogre to stop that 50% Hp recover of Necrozma-Dusk-Mane making it 30% and for quaqsire surprise him with a move of other pokemon that makes him lose the enough Hp so Zacian-Crowned can kill him.

Kyogre

Great water pokemon that can be bulky as offensive. Bouth are good opcions and as I tell before with choice specs can destroy all pokemons except Kyurem-W and with scarf to have a good control speed in the battle field.

Weaks of the team:

Baton pass teams if you don't stop them at the start and to Marshadow life orb if oponent do Dynamax,shedininja a pretty good counter to the team making Zacian-C and Kyogre almost trash and some sets of of offensive pokemons like Eternatus or Reshiram.

Replays:
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Lasombralegendaria vs. Astral Spectrier❤ - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Lasombralegendaria vs. BTZ•CRAZY - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Lasombralegendaria vs. Agcl2 Ragib ❤ - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Geysers vs. Lasombralegendaria - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Lasombralegendaria vs. Mbouchon ❤ - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Lasombralegendaria vs. GGeodude1212 - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)
[Gen 8] Anything Goes replay: Dubya Bee vs. Lasombralegendaria - Pokémon Showdown (pokemonshowdown.com)

Link of the team: Caly scarf+Zacian rest+Kyogre balanced (pokepast.es)
1651011141744.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)