EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
Typically the lead for two reasons:
1: setting up sneaky pebbles
2: getting swift swim activated in advance. I've come to realize reason 2 doesn't matter as much, but I like having pebbles up, and this saves me some turns of rain

Mr. Clean (Pelipper) (M) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Roost
- U-turn
The rain setter, of course. I went relaxed instead of Bold to ensure that Rain is the last effect on the field, and to make U turn do a pinch more damage while also giving the slow turn to my other team members

MAGIC CONCH (Omastar) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Shell Smash
Pretty basic idea. I figured that the given ev's were enough in speed, since that hits 330 in the rain before shell smash, so I put the rest in Hp in case I can't get a freee switch in

Disco Duck (Ludicolo) (F) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
The main rain sweeper in practice. STAB Z Hydro Pump in the Rain is pretty much a nuke on anything hit neutral by it, and still can do heavy damage on a resistance

SHEEPASAURUS (Ampharos) (F) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
I needed something that could give resistances to both electric and grass while also maintaining offensive pressure. I went with Tbolt instead of Thunder so that my team wasn't completely ruined if I couldn't refresh rain. Agility with the given ev's puts Mega Amphy past 375 speed, letting it potentially sweep weakened teams, or it can just punch holes in healthy ones

Big Lou (Feraligatr) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
I'm aware that Big Lou doesn't take full advantage of the rain, but he's just so incredibly consistent that I can't get myself to pass him over for someone else. I tried Kindgra, but I found it not that much more effective than Feraligatr (I probably screwed up its set anyway, but Feraligatr strikes such a nice balance between raw power and surprising resilience thanks to lack of LO recoil, that he has been a great clutch member)

....hol up

....did I just put two megas on one team and not realize it?! ...oooookaaaaay? change of plans, I gotta figure out who to put in Splashdown's spot (I think Amphy-Mega fits my team a bit better than Swampert-Mega as it is)

man this is embarrassing. At least the title fits

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)