Battle Stadium Attempted cooking for the ingame ladder, help would be appreciated

So here I am, trying to build a BSS team with no experiance at all and wanting to play in the ingame ladder, I tried some cooking and here is the random stuff I put together, simple ev spreads cuz Chinese ev spreads are hard to make in game or change in game even tho I am actually Chinese myself. Tbh I do not really care for using my favorites but if you somehow can, please do. I am trying to build a hyper offensive team filled with breakers/ sweepers, I try to refrain from using choice items becuz they feel prediction reliant, but if I am wrong correct me.

Dragonite @ heavy duty boots
Ability: multiscale
252atk/ 4def / 252spe
Jolly nature
Tera type: normal
Moves:
Extreme speed
Dragon dance
Earthquake
Encore

This dragonite set is quite interesting to many, as running max speed with jolly nature is kinda unorthodox since adamant is usually better with espeed, but since I have encore, I want to get the fastest encore I possibly can and be able to outspeed dragapult after a single ddance boost. Encore is here for a reason, it can short circuit many unsuspecting defensive pokemon or guarantee a win on sucker punch mind games if you just get a single one correct, and grant you free setup turns, plus it’s just funny, please don’t change this as encore is too funny.

Flutter mane @ life orb
Ability: photosynthesis
4 def / 252spa / 252 spe
Timid nature
Tera type: steel/fairy/normal/fire/whatever I guess
Moves:
Moonblast
Shadow ball
Power gem
Mystical fire/substitute/psyshock/calm mind/thunderbolt/charm

for flutter mane I have determined everything except for the moves and Tera types, I wanted a Tera type that helps me with scizor but also wanted it to deal with sucker punch, but you can’t have both.
For the moves, the first three have been decided but for the fourth I am currently using psyshock so I am not just ass walled by stuff like blissey but the other moves could be useful too. The spread I am using is pretty lazy but it works I guess.

Urshifu-Single strike @ black glasses
Ability:unseen fist
252atk / 4spdef / 252spe
Adamant nature
Tera type: poison
Moves:
Wicked blow
Sucker punch
Swords dance
Close combat

this is a pretty standard set, sucker punch gives this team some valuable priority against flutter mane and can ohko uninvested flutter mane with sucker punch and deal massive damage with wicked blow after a swords dance boost, urshifu can easily sweep teams and stuff. This can also setup on any prankster Pokémon without any supereffective attacks so that’s a plus.

Glimmora @ focus sash
Ability: toxic debris
252spa / 4spdef / 252spe
Timid nature
Tera type: grass
Moves:
Spikes / energy ball
Mortal spin
Earth power
Power gem

sometimes I use this as a lead to set hazards while still dealing damage, maybe I should use energy ball over spikes as switching is less common in this format but I have not decided yet.
Tera grass boosts energy ball and can prevent stupid sleep spam teams in a pinch if it’s spore/powder.
The toxic spikes can help with sucker punch from my side as well so that’s very important.

Kingambit @ leftovers
Ability: Defiant/ supreme overlord
252hp / 252atk / 4spdef
Adamant nature
Tera type: fairy
Kowtow cleave
Sucker punch
Swords dance
Iron head

This is my only way of dealing with evasion BS and can be an endgame cleaner too, gambit can also heavily punish any parting shots if using defiant over overlord but I am currently using overlord. Maybe I should go use defiant instead but I dunno. If I should use defiant instead please tell me. Oh yea, if you guys have any way to deal with any evasion/moody/baton pass bullshit, please help.

The last slot is undecided, I have thought of using scizor to deal with flutter mane more reliably but also wanted to use my favorites if possible, I have also tried speed booster Tera bug (yes, Tera bug roaring moon) roaring moon but that gets destroyed by speed booster flutter mane.
My favorites are alolan raichu, kommo-o
And hydreigon. The first one is shit, the second is extremely weak to flutter without Tera but can wall some variants with Tera steel bulletproof, while hydreigon is just like kommo-o but worse lmao. So in conclusion slot 6 has not been decided, please help.
And oh yea, try not to make any drastic changes to anything as I am building this team for the ingame ladder and rebuilding ingame can be difficult.
I am trying to build an offense team filled with attackers so don’t stray from the team style either. Otherwise change whatever.
Thanks for reading allat

Flutter Mane isn't always booster energy, but I feel like that should be the go to if it isn't taken. I would refrain from slashing moves for an RMT, just write what you are actually using at time of writing, and talk about other stuff you're considering in descriptions. Glimmora w/o Sludge wave is new to me, seems fine, but definitely no spikes. Nothing is terribly good at spikes(the regular version) in 3v3, if you were adamant about it, maybe Ting-u.

For the last slot, maybe something that baits SR use(otherwise, if they aren't that encouraged to use it, they might not and DNite wastes an item slot,) and has water and/or ice coverage. Idk what, you don't say what you're weak to, and I imagine there shouldn't be that much, as these are all pretty standard(Kingambit use has fallen as far as I know, but still.) Um, you are TECHNICALLY supposed to post these with 6, even if you only really use 5. Otherwise it's supposed to go in BSS SQ thread.

As for EV spreads, I agree they can be a nuiscance to make special(not max/max ones,) but idk about it being hard. They sell vitamins, feathers for single points are common in Lake Cassaroya, and resetting EVs is very easy, I think, given how common the berries for it are in that province by Artazon that's no longer mesa. I can help give good EVs if you get ideas for them, I have excess EV reset berries and time lol.

Flutter Mane isn't always booster energy, but I feel like that should be the go to if it isn't taken. I would refrain from slashing moves for an RMT, just write what you are actually using at time of writing, and talk about other stuff you're considering in descriptions. Glimmora w/o Sludge wave is new to me, seems fine, but definitely no spikes. Nothing is terribly good at spikes(the regular version) in 3v3, if you were adamant about it, maybe Ting-u.

For the last slot, maybe something that baits SR use(otherwise, if they aren't that encouraged to use it, they might not and DNite wastes an item slot,) and has water and/or ice coverage. Idk what, you don't say what you're weak to, and I imagine there shouldn't be that much, as these are all pretty standard(Kingambit use has fallen as far as I know, but still.) Um, you are TECHNICALLY supposed to post these with 6, even if you only really use 5. Otherwise it's supposed to go in BSS SQ thread.

As for EV spreads, I agree they can be a nuiscance to make special(not max/max ones,) but idk about it being hard. They sell vitamins, feathers for single points are common in Lake Cassaroya, and resetting EVs is very easy, I think, given how common the berries for it are in that province by Artazon that's no longer mesa. I can help give good EVs if you get ideas for them, I have excess EV reset berries and time lol.
But what kind of stuff baits rocks use? and what pokemon is super slappable on this team atm? maybe another breaker like iron bundle? scarf dragapult? or maybe even scizor?

But what kind of stuff baits rocks use? and what pokemon is super slappable on this team atm? maybe another breaker like iron bundle? scarf dragapult? or maybe even scizor?
Well anything rock weak would be the easy answer. pivots too. Iron Bundle sounds good, if you aren't gonna put BE on flutter. Bundle uses it very well too, notably it outspeeds Flutter, though it tanks you kinda.

EDIT: I don't know about Scarf Pult's viability, but generally it looks like you're thinking very standard type stuff. W/ those you should be good more often than not, in theory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)