Media Attack on Titan (final season coming!)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah they could but the standard two tanks of gas let mikasa (a rookie) kill... IDK I wanna say 5+? on her own.
Lol, did you call Mikasa a rookie? Let's not forget all the other soldiers who went down without a single kill (like almost all of them barring the dozen that survived). It was really just Mikasa + Eren Titan who managed to net major kills during the second invasion.

I like this anime so much I made an alt on PS relating to Mikasa! So much reception out of that username (:

So...hm. I love the opening! It's just...sexy. The best. Also with what yondie said, it goes well with everything, remarkably.
Attack on Pingu...?

Mikasa is the best ever. She's just flawless with her actions, and she takes most unfortunate events rather well. Eren's full of strong fighting spirit, meaning he'll never give up for anything. Armin's smarts have saved the 3 many times, with plans that have quite the high successful rate. The titans are an unusual enemy, as they're basically unintelligent and giant humans.

This series is currently really good. Can't wait to see how it'll go on.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lol, did you call Mikasa a rookie? Let's not forget all the other soldiers who went down without a single kill (like almost all of them barring the dozen that survived). It was really just Mikasa + Eren Titan who managed to net major kills during the second invasion.
But there was also that super-elite-pro-epic-legendary dude from the ranging squads who was wiping out titans like flies in the wall Maria region.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty sure some of the other "elite" soldiers in the rear guard with Mikasa were strong enough to make some (off screen) kills. They just weren't fast enough to catch up with that guy.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Noooo....Why...? :'(

Also the preview for next week is ominous as fuk "it seems to have failed, but..."

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i predict commander pixis to kick erens ass single handedly if he proceeds to go out of control

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So as I was saying... these fighting stances really suck

(Not a spoiler v. the anime, scene from when the Eren first transforms)

God, the fuck? He's screaming-- please punch me in the chin

or please shove me over while my leg's in the air

yeah, and ALL the scenes in standing fights have absolutely shitty stances-- how the fuck did these guys go through martial arts training?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
By the way guys, back to my defense of the wall arguments from before:

You can clearly see that Eren's 15m Titan form is significantly taller than the hole, so the bigger giants would definitely have to bend over to get through it.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
^It's just weird art-wise because sometimes the movement of characters looks really natural, but the other half the time, it's like the guy has no idea how the human body fits together.

In some fights, there's some really legit Jiu-jitsu stuff (on the ground), that's perfectly illustrated too; Valk said the author's an MMA fan, and it definitely shows at times. At others, his complete lack of fighting basics, or simply lack of body study/life drawing (knowing how the human body fits together and naturally moves-- key art skill) is stunning.

These things are kind of patched up in the anime, but not completely.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Fair enough... from the start, you know art definitely isn't this manga's strong point.

That said-- yes in part because I am an artist, it bothers me-- the proportions/poses are so damn awkward

Can't wait for next week.

I don't remember who it was who said that the episodes were getting less interesting because that ain't true here.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's this kind of episode that distinguishes certain anime's above the rest. God that episode was amazing. Cool Soundtrack in the beginning, awesome action scenes, we learned a lot of new things about Eren's ability, Armin wasn't useless for like a third episode in a row, and WE GOT A MIKASA BLUSH!!! (best part beside the ending of the episode ofc)

blitzlefan

shake it off!
My god this anime is so well done it's ridiculous; the soundtrack and animation are just incredible. And Mikasa blushed oooooooh

Edit: definite blush :)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Wasn't in the manga-- lol. But seriously, Mikasa is such an awesome woman. I hope for her sake Eren doesn't turn out gay mans up and comes around.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
You know that the show is beginning to have pacing problems when:

a. the highlight of the latest episode was Mikasa blushing.

b. This topic is on page 2 of 'a forum'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)