Ability: Water Absorb
Level: 50
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Horn Drill
- Body Press
- Substitute

This Lapras was suggested to me for stall. It's an alternative to the standard one that aims to max. Horn Drill is a bit desperate, but it has gotten me past Zacian twice, and even a CM+Kee Mewtwo I had no other chance vs. It hits more than I'd expect, and gives a better way to deal w/ Minimize Chansey. It gives me a chance vs. other boosters like CM Fini, though I lost to that one. Freeze-Dry is still there for if I do max, but more importantly for 4x weaks. And to at least do small damage on ghosts. EVs are for Body Press and uninvested 65s like Umbreon(happened once., Umbreon is rare.) Sub is for the aforementioned Umbreon's Yawn and Hippo, mainly(Hippo does not often break sub.) Useful for Chansey and Pyukumuku too.

1638722543253.png

Dialga @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Def / 52 SpA / 4 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Body Press
- Iron Defense

This Dialga was sorta suggested to me, but w/ more SpA. I added 2 points of Spe to beat uninvested Arcanine. I'm not certain if it needs any SpA, could go in HP. The main goal is to set up ID, or at least Steelspike. Bpdy Press makes it better vs. TTar, something I really need. This mon has not been great. Maybe cause of limited coverage w/ this set.

EDIT: Went back to Necrozma Dusk Mane.
1638722571867.png

Grimmsnarl-Gmax (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def
Brave Nature
- Darkest Lariat
- Spirit Break
- Burning Jealousy
- Thunder Wave

An offensive Grimm beats Palkia, even maxed Caly-S, and hopefully Ferrothorn and a boosting Cinderace w/ Burning Jealousy. Thunder Wave is there to at least partially use Prankster. The EVs give a better chance to live Ace's LO HJK, at the expense of the p2 Download boost. Brave to preserve power on Burning Jealousy. Originally was going to have Power-up Punch for Arcanine and Power Whip for grounds, but had no space. Sitrus is just a catch-all I had no good idea for the item. G-max because it actually is offensive and might 'Yawn' something, like another maxed mon.

EDIT: This is an AV Rotom-H now.
1638722897147.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 220 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 20 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

I've spent a bit of time on Regieleki EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 Urshifu and Haxorus, which is to me all it needs(or does it need Spe for +1 Zapdos?) Max Power for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and a few other slow mons like Ferro and Corsola-g. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. Idk about Hyper Beam as I never use it, but there aren't many options. Emergency attack to at least damage grounds. Regieleki has been fun w/ E;ectro Ball and great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides, so this can maybe go(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a not max speed +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves(Timif Max Lightning just misses ohko on Maxed Ogre.) The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk. One of my favorites for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is check what's weak to this. The bulk has been helpful, like vs. a Mimikyu after several rounds of LO(3 or so, also lived Phantom Force maxed followed by Sneak unmaxed.) Not planning on going max Spe, even w/ Electro Ball(Or should I so I can run Modest?) This is the biggest culprit in the Rhypherior problem, however.

1638723161257.png

Zapdos @ Kee Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Hurricane
- Discharge
- Eerie Impulse

A new addition that makes me very rock weak, so I'm not sure about it because I am sure about the other 2. But I needed something for Urshifu SS. Even though I don't like Zapdos as it's so common, Eerie Impulse is my favorite among Zapdos. It is the best Zapdos for mirrors, and it can shut down stuff like p2 and waste it w/ Pressure. The weakness to Rhypherior is very unappreciated though, I'm not great vs. that at all. Kee I think is common on Eerie Impulse sets to try for bulk on both sides.

1638723362918.png

Centiskorch-Gmax @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 164 Def / 4 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Fire Lash
- Lunge

Something no one else seems to use, which gives surprise value, that I replaced Cinderace w/(!) But I barely brought Cinderace. AV cause no room for status moves, lives some surprising hits. EVs give even SpD, outspeed uninvested 70s(is this worth anything?,) and give a measly 2% chance to be 2hkod by Jolly Zacian's most common move, w/ some power. This has been pretty good vs. Caly-S(boosted Psyshock is sadly a problem) and Zacian, living +2 non-LO Astral Barrage on a Caly that thought it could set-up(sash.) Also ohkod a Gastrodon that didn't know to switch, and other stuff, like koing Kyogre that switched in w/ a crit. That happened twice I know of lol. Also can do high damage to Kyogre maxed, and live Scarf Water Spout that way. This hasn't come up, but still. Nice mon, good G-max. Fire Lash is probably best, especially on AV, over Flare Blitz. Power Whip and Knock Off were explained. Lunge is somewhat better than Skitter Smack, but I could use Leech Life, thoughts? Lunge is better for TTar, notably. I'm determined to make this mon work, and it mostly has. Flame body may be preferred for Zacian and such, but I do not have an Ability Patch. Fairly good Xerneas match-up, best mon for that. Bad vs. Zapdos, but not ohkod by Hurricane(was probably defensive but still.)

I'm actually not winning very much, 36:35. Some of that was w/ this team. I've seen so many things that are strange and hard to prepare for, like recently a TrickScarf Mimikyu. A lot of the time I have to rely on Horn Drill, though that tends to go surprisingly well. But ofc not perfect, so it can be a problem. However I did end one match w/ all 3 at full HP thanks to Lapras. I can't remember how it happened though. I'm a bit weak to grounds, and probably still Cinderace even now. I never like tr teams also. I do bad w/ Dialga, thinking to replace my legend w/ Yveltal . Mudsdale and Raikou are problems.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)