Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I found an item called "Rare Bone." Does it have an important use or is it just money like the discription suggests? (A bone that is extremely valuable for pokemon archeaology. It can be sold for a high price to shops.)
And its a regular item.
It's only used for money. Be careful to distinguish it from "Thick Club", as it has the same sprite.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
where do i find protector? i hope thats the name; it's the item that evolves rhydon
its in the survival? area on the island of the battle tower (after the elite 4 and the national dex). its at the most north-east section of the island in the grassy/forest section, just east of the sandstorm section.

I'm starting to think Synchronize doesn't work on Pokemon given to you. I've been soft resetting for a Jolly Cranidos with a Jolly Synchronize Abra in front, and not ONE of them has been Jolly. I've done over 40 soft resets.

its in the survival? area on the island of the battle tower (after the elite 4 and the national dex). its at the most north-east section of the island in the grassy/forest section, just east of the sandstorm section.
aah thanks

iirc you trade over rhydon holding protector to evolve it right?

ps: to get to crescelia, do you need one of those nintendo tickets or whatever? if not how do you get to full moon island?

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
aah thanks

iirc you trade over rhydon holding protector to evolve it right?

ps: to get to crescelia, do you need one of those nintendo tickets or whatever? if not how do you get to full moon island?

ya, trade with protector

for cress you need the national dex and beat the elite four. the go to the harbor (6th gym) and go inside one of the houses and talk to the people (there will be a sick boy in a bed). go outside and talk to the sailor who previously took you to iron island (where the riolu egg was), and he'll instead take you to fullmoon island.

Should I keep this? If so, what set/evs should I give it?
Azelf, Rash- 16-17/8-9/6-7/30-31/14-15/28-29 (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe)

Also, when are Cresselia's IVs determined?

^Personally, I wouldn't. I'm very patient when it comes to SRing though.

Thanks for the confirmation, Akayfortyseven.

Also, when are Cresselia's IVs determined?
After you talk to it. So you can save in front of it, then go find it in the wild and SR for it that way. It's a pain to find a good Cresselia because the Synchronize trick doesn't work on it, while Synchronize does work on the pokemon that just stand there like Heatran.

Do Gligar come out inside of Stark Mountin or outside of Stark Mountain with emerald in the slot?

And how do you find Heatran?

What city are the Choice Specs in and what time does it need to be to get them

After SRing for a Giratina for about 3 hours, I got one that is Bold and 7/21/31/29/29/25 with Speed last. Keep, or no?

If I send a Rhydon to D/P, and evolve it to Rhyperior, and it gets Lightningrod,
then, if I send a clone of that same Rhydon and evolve it, will it also get Lightningrod, or is there a chance it will get Solid Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)