Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
When breeding, is it : 3 IV's get passed down from each or both parents?
In gen IV i'm positive it would be 03 IV's for both parents and 03 random.
But apparently it changed in Gen V, since IIRC while reading the RNG thread someone mentioned that it got a seed that creat something like A/31/B/B/A/30. You should check the Gen V thread for better info.

Does Timid Politoed prefer Specs or a Scarf?
Both would work, a Modest using scarf reach 358 speed,which is enough to outrun the 110 speed tier. So if you want to revenge the sun and sand abusers; along things like latios and gengar, any would do well.

A valid point if you opt for timid is that you can revenge adamant dragonite after a DD, and anything in a positive nature 125 benchmark.

What Pokemon should I breed a Scraggy with to get Drain Punch, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch? I'm trying to find the right Egg groups and all on Serebii but it is a pain.

My larvitar is done EV trained, 252 HP, 80 SP.Def and 176 SP.Atk

Can I now put him in daily care and get him to level 100? Will he then be just as strong as if I had trained him normally by doing the league over and over?

--
Zoby

My larvitar is done EV trained, 252 HP, 80 SP.Def and 176 SP.Atk

Can I now put him in daily care and get him to level 100? Will he then be just as strong as if I had trained him normally by doing the league over and over?

--
Zoby
Yes, but they'll teach random level-up moves to the larvitar as well.

i need help i am trying to make a standard rain abuse team and i have real problems with rotom-w...it just rapes my team...
i use a team of scarf toad as a lead, n-plot thundurus, dd taunt gyarados, nattorei, toxicroak and latios...

you may say that nattorei and toxicroak can switch into hydro pumps but both of them fear will-o-wisp and toxicroak even fears thunder wave...

any thoughts?

@Ironman
Quagsire or any other Water Ground type would be decent to absorb anything rotom-w can do and maybe use a rest/toxic combo to stall it out.

what do you reckon is the best non 'legendary' team? a mate wants to know for a casual battle. i'm thinkin rain dance swift swim, if so whats the best rain dance ss team you think?

IIRC, Rain Dance + Swift Swim isn't banned. I thought only Drizzle + Swift Swim was banned.
That is correct.

What is the best literature to read for Gen V RNGing, specifically on hatching perfect/shiny eggs? All the links I've tried have been a little too confusing, or not straightforward. I'm looking for something like the Blyde's Bloghell guide, only for egg hatching.

casual battle. no rules. the other dudes using legendaries. i'm thinking

drizzle politoed
life orb mixdra
sd kabutops
life orb ludicolo
ferrothorn/hydration vappy?
specs galenite
Unless your friend doesn't care about the ban.. That team isn't allowed here (In OU).

And "legends" aren't all good, hence Entei/Regigigas etc.

Unless your friend doesn't care about the ban.. That team isn't allowed here (In OU).

And "legends" aren't all good, hence Entei/Regigigas etc.
yes i know. no rules. and he dont know much about the metagame so he wont know much about legendaries and stuff. his friend doesn't either so the plan is to embarras hiim with non legendaries. cos caj gamers all think legendaries and pseudo legendaries are the best.

anyway that the best drizzle team you reckon?

actually i'm thinking azumarril over nite

yes i know. no rules. and he dont know much about the metagame so he wont know much about legendaries and stuff. his friend doesn't either so the plan is to embarras hiim with non legendaries. cos caj gamers all think legendaries and pseudo legendaries are the best.

anyway that the best drizzle team you reckon?

actually i'm thinking azumarril over nite
What you use doesn't even matter. I've beaten Uber-abusers on PBR using NU's often, only because my Pokes are EV'ed.

However, that's a decent team I suppose, looks like something I'd use (Except Azu over Kingdra and admittedly I do use Ludi on Random Matchup but doubles/triples Surfing with an Absorb Bulb for instant SpA boost while 2x resisting [because of rain] is just too good.)

And I personally use either Rotom-W or Hydration Lapras over Kabutops.

IIRC, Rain Dance + Swift Swim isn't banned. I thought only Drizzle + Swift Swim was banned.
my bad, sorry...i am confused with all this rain discussion that when i see swift swim my mind immediately says BAN...either way he is using a drizzle toad, so not much of a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)