Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is a better nature on specsmie? Modest allows Starmie to one and two hit KO many more things than it would be able to with timid, but timid allows starmie to outspeed max speed infernape. Opinions?

I have a synchronize Abra in my Emerald and Ive only gotten one reset with the desired nature. Ive done about 15 resets. It is in the front of my party. Am I doing something wrong?

Now that I think of it I heard that resetting for legends only worked in D/P. but I have also heard that People reset in emerald :(. lol

When the Sleep Clause is in affect. Once you put a pokemon to sleep, you can't put another one sleep if the sleeping poke switches out, right? Once you faint the sleeping poke, you can put another one to sleep, right? This clause it the most confusing in my opinion.

When the Sleep Clause is in affect. Once you put a pokemon to sleep, you can't put another one sleep if the sleeping poke switches out, right? Once you faint the sleeping poke, you can put another one to sleep, right? This clause it the most confusing in my opinion.
Your exactly right...

Really?! Holy cow so my Noctowl hasn't been violating the rules. I sleeped this one guy's Garchomp, defeated it, sleeped his next poke. Then he disconnected saying I broke the rules. Thanks for the answer.

HURRY!!

How do I spread Pokerus?!? I have the guy in my box, how do I make other pokes get some!
The quickest way, I've found, is to carry the pokerus infected poke in your party next to the poke you want to infect.
Then, get in some random battles, and run.

IDK where to ask this, what would be a good EV spread and moveset for this Geodude.

Relaxed #74 Geodude: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 23 - 25 / 13 - 16

What are some good Pokemon for a Rain Dance team?

I know Kingdra, Starmie, Toxicroak, Floatzel, and Ludicolo, but can someone list other good Pokes?

phione and im not joking in bl its a great rain dance team member or if you dont like that maybe dewgong ive seen them used with success

Ludicolo, Floatzel and Kingdra first and foremost. You can also be more liberal with Focus Sashers due to lack of sandstorm, and 4x Ice weaks like Garchomp due to all the Water types usually on those teams. Lots of people like trying out Electrivire and Jolteon as well to absorb hits. It's also usually a good idea to pack a bulky non-water like Bronzong who can set Rain Dance consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)