Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 or so Mixed Sweepers?

In your opinon who are the best mixed-sweepers . . .

I was leaning towards

Salamence
Infernape
Electivire
Tyranitoar

. . . couldn't come up with anyone else who stands in my mind as a viable option . . . not counting one shot attackers like Exploding Azelf or ChainChomp . . .

How does Roost work? Does the user have to use it before it removes the Flying type for the rest of the turn?

I had always thought it worked for the entire turn the Flying type was removed, and I got confused: I was playing 2v2 on PBR, and I was against a Roost Noctowl as one of the opponents. My Earthquake user went first, and it said that Noctowl was not affected, then Noctowl used Roost, which left me scratching my head.

How do you access the tournament boards? I don't see them when I'm on the forum index.
I don't quite understand your problem, unless your looking at the wrong forum index. Try clicking on the link Smogon Community near the top of page on the bar that says "Welcome, username." From there, it is near the middle. If your still having trouble here's a direct link to the tournament boards.

How does Roost work? Does the user have to use it before it removes the Flying type for the rest of the turn?

I had always thought it worked for the entire turn the Flying type was removed, and I got confused: I was playing 2v2 on PBR, and I was against a Roost Noctowl as one of the opponents. My Earthquake user went first, and it said that Noctowl was not affected, then Noctowl used Roost, which left me scratching my head.
The pokemon loses its flying type after it uses roost, so that situation was normal.

Feebas is listed as being found in Mt. Coronet via Super Rod. Can Feebas be found anywhere with water in Mt. Coronet, or is there some trick to it?

Feebas is listed as being found in Mt. Coronet via Super Rod. Can Feebas be found anywhere with water in Mt. Coronet, or is there some trick to it?
Feebas can be found in the underground lake accessible from the cave west of Celestic Town (the foggy area leading to the snowy route). The catch is that each day, feebas will have a 50% chance of appearing on five random tiles. To catch it, you must fish on each individual tile hoping to get lucky. To speed up the process, you can join the same group as your friends (remember that guy in Jubilife City asking you to make a group?), and then mix records to synchronize the tiles, allowing you to finish the job much quicker.

Can Trick Room be considered Weather?
Does it cancel other weather effects?

what is the minimum poffin level I need to evolve feebas?
200 IIRC.
Very high, almost touching the Beauty name tag in the Pokemon desc. but there is a noticable gap. Pamtre, Apricot, and Wiki are suggested berries.

200 IIRC.
Very high, almost touching the Beauty name tag in the Pokemon desc. but there is a noticable gap. Pamtre, Apricot, and Wiki are suggested berries.
will 20 on individual poffins do? i'm using pamtre and baking alone.

Can Smeargle Baton Pass a Magnet Rise (to, say, Electivire)?
(I suppose this should be preceded by asking if Magnet Rise can be Sketched.)

Quick Q. If a battle a pokemon that gives me 1 EV while holding the respective band for that EV, will I get 5 EV for that stat?

can some one explain how thwe choice items work, and also what a chainchomp is?
The choice items boost a specific stat, while only allowing you to use a single move until you switch. After switching out, and then switching back in, you may choose another attack, but you will once again be locked into that attack. Choice Band boosts attack, Choice Specs boosts Special Attack, and Choice Scarf boosts speed.

This is the thread about ChainChomp.

where is shroomish found?
In the Great Marsh, some of the pokemon that can be caught change randomly each day. Shroomish is one of those pokemon, and has a 10% appearance rate when it shows up. To check some of the random pokemon for the day, go to the second floor of the Great Marsh entrance and pay to look into the binoculars a few times.

I want to perform GTS Cloning Glitch.
Which PKMN are safest to "seek"?
I heard Dialga Lv1 couldn't be traded. If I ask for him my PKMN won't be traded away?

I want to perform GTS Cloning Glitch.
Which PKMN are safest to "seek"?
I heard Dialga Lv1 couldn't be traded. If I ask for him my PKMN won't be traded away?
Just ask for something impossible like a level 1-10 Raticate or other crappy post-evo pokemon. Asking for a level 1 legendary is risky because you might end up with a worthless hacked pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)