Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important question for anyone with a damage calculator (obviously I don't have one :[)

Will the standard NO SPEC. ATK EVs and NO CALM MIND Blissey KO a Max HP Dugtrio with Ice beam?
No, without any investment it cannot OHKO max HP or minimum HP Dugtrio:toast:

It just makes it easier than watering each plant individually.
But does it account for the same amount of watering? I.E.: Is watering a plant for the whole duration of the animation better than just passing by it with the watering can?

Also, is there a place in D/P where Feebas can be caught or they have to be pal parked/traded?

Does Guard Swap switch the actual stats or just the boosts given by Amnesia, Acid Armor, etc?

Same with Power Swap, does it pass the actual stat or just boosts given by Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, etc?

Thanks to both Great Sage and Easton :D

Can either of you tell me the damage calculator you use? I tried the Excel one but I can't quite seem to work it...

Also, is there a place in D/P where Feebas can be caught or they have to be pal parked/traded?
Yes it can be caught in D/P,it is in Mt. Coronet in the place with all the fog. I would suggest bring an hm slave with surf and defog and try your luck finding it on one of the random tiles it's on.

They cut it in half. For example, a Ice Beam on togekiss only does normal damage if you are holding the corresponding berry, and a power whip on swampert only does 2x damage.

No, they're not good ivs, but movie darkrai is really a trophy more than anything. I wouldn't suggest using that one, since it's ivs are adequate-fairly bad, and it has a neutral nature.

It really depends on where you are trading it, and to whom. I don't think many people on smogon will give high iv pokemon for it though, if that's what you mean, you could get a couple of shinies here and there though.

Allow me to clear this up.

Pressure affects all ATTACKING moves, not all moves. Example; If you use Calm Mind on your Suicune in front of a Dusknoir, Calm Mind uses one PP. If you attack the Dusknoir with Surf, it uses two PP.

As far as destiny bond, I think it only takes one, but im not sure.

No, they're not good ivs, but movie darkrai is really a trophy more than anything. I wouldn't suggest using that one, since it's ivs are adequate-fairly bad, and it has a neutral nature.
Lanfear has a Timid one, with rather good IV's.
Spacial Rend is perfectly viable for a mixed Darkrai, check the analysis.

What's a good replacement move for Hidden Power on Magnezone? Mine has HP Ghost :pirate:.

And can someone check the IVs of my Lv. 100 Timid Untouched Celebi with these stats? The IV Calculator keeps saying it has all 31 IVs, and I doubt that's right.

HP 341
Atk 212
Def 236
SpAtk 236
SpDef 236
Spd 259

EDIT: Ohsnap, my Jirachi has the same exact stats. Are they most likely hacked?

What's a good replacement move for Hidden Power on Magnezone? Mine has HP Ghost :pirate:.

And can someone check the IVs of my Lv. 100 Timid Untouched Celebi with these stats? The IV Calculator keeps saying it has all 31 IVs, and I doubt that's right.

HP 341
Atk 212
Def 236
SpAtk 236
SpDef 236
Spd 259

EDIT: Ohsnap, my Jirachi has the same exact stats. Are they most likely hacked?
That would be 31's across the board, with no EV's, which is almost certainly hacked. Either that, or someone really played the EV's correctly to make it look "perfect". (Id bet hacked if you have a Jirachi with the same stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)