Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 23 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the highest possible level at which one can obtain a Weezing in Rumble? My best one is 2240, but has anyone gotten better? I would think it's possible, as I have a Tangrowth at level 2391, and in Rumble, Tangrowth and Weezing have identical stats. Is a level 2300 Weezing possible, at the very least?
Also, and I apologize in advance if this does not go here, but I couldn't think where else to ask, I had recieved a visitor message from someone claiming to have a very high-level Weezing in Rumble. However, when I clicked "view conversation", with the intent of replying, it told me that I did not have permission to access the page. Why did this happen, and how can I reply to the visitor message, aside from PMing?

You can't check a Pokemon's EV's can you?
You can indirectly by feeding it EV-reducing berries (Pomeg, Qualot, etc) and seeing how much its stats go down; this gives an inaccurate answer except at level 100. If you save before doing so and reset afterwards, you won't permanently lose the berries nor the EVs.

Then my question on this, when i use perish song, does this gets transferred to?
And (although i'm very certain its not because it has nothing to do with status ailments) does future sight gets transferred?

I do have readed already that synchronize just passes u normal status ailments back.

Thanks those who know and shares the answer in advance.
no one who knows this?

Hey... This might sound quite noob, but... Is there a way to "change" Pokeballs?

A friend of mine just gave me a Shiny Pidgeot she caught. You know, shiny pokemons are cool and all that, but it was caught with a Heal Ball.

And Pink Pokeballs suck.

Hey... This might sound quite noob, but... Is there a way to "change" Pokeballs?

A friend of mine just gave me a Shiny Pidgeot she caught. You know, shiny pokemons are cool and all that, but it was caught with a Heal Ball.

And Pink Pokeballs suck.

LMAO......sorry but I had to laugh at "pink pokeballs suck". Anyways, no you can't change the Pokeball that the Pokemon was captured in. Well, you can, but only by hacking. Sorry.

LMAO......sorry but I had to laugh at "pink pokeballs suck". Anyways, no you can't change the Pokeball that the Pokemon was captured in. Well, you can, but only by hacking. Sorry.

It's true, it sucks to see a Shiny Pidgeot caught in a Heal Ball. Really xD

If I hack it... Would it have any collateral damages to the Pokemon? Would it still be legal?

If I use quick hatch and instant egg cheats does the get picked up in tournaments as a hack? I would be transferring the hatched pokemon to a game that never touched an AR.

the cheat only cause the egg to hatch faster, it do not affect stats, evs or anything like that.

to put it short, its not pick up has a hack because there is literally nothing on him that could be considered ilegal or hacked.

sigh.

timid? i take its a offensive variant, hydro pump, hp grass/eletric, ice beam(random grasses and mence) and recover for life orb(its not like milotic get anything better then this anyway, and better abuse what it got that starmie dont, named higher defenses and better typing).

sigh.

timid? i take its a offensive variant, hydro pump, hp grass/eletric, ice beam(random grasses and mence) and recover for life orb(its not like milotic get anything better then this anyway, and better abuse what it got that starmie dont, named higher defenses and better typing).
Haha, thanks, so you're saying life orb and recover would be better than all attacking moves and specs or scarf?

ask yourself if milotic got any other atacking move worth mentioning(Besides Dragon pulse, what you dont need).

specs and scarf are most of the time better off with starmie, who got the same special atack but better movepool and speed(allow him to outspeed +1 mence with scarf and modest nature).

on the other hand, milotic can take quite a beating even with no evs(has long the atacks are not named t-bolt or grass knot) on the defensive stats AND got a better defensive typing then starmie, not being weak to pursuit, shadow ball, u-turn and other common moves.

Okay... Thanks! I forgot, Milotic and Gyarados have the same speed--only Gyarados got a boosting move and Milotic got instant recovery.
Milotic (Timid)@Life Orb with max special attack and speed
Surf
Ice Beam
HP Electric
Recover

it is... Does Hydro Pump score any KOs Surf doesn't?

Uh-oh, I think I got something wrong. I'm in my SR cycle to get Jirachi with good IVs, and I think I had skipped that part about adding two to the generated time. Where does that come from? What if my first journal page does not have a caought pokemon? Would I still have to add 2? Help please!

no fucking idea besides the ohko on scizor, but offensive milotic enjoy the power(even if you miss milotic can survive a hit and recover).

If you had to describe pokemon to someone in one or two sentences how would you do it?

this person had no idea what pokemon is.

It's true, it sucks to see a Shiny Pidgeot caught in a Heal Ball. Really xD

If I hack it... Would it have any collateral damages to the Pokemon? Would it still be legal?
No, it'd be illegal.
What's wrong with Heal Ball btw? It's totally cool :)

If you had to describe pokemon to someone in one or two sentences how would you do it?

this person had no idea what pokemon is.
Pikachu is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)