Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I not get through Mt. Mortar without Rock Climb? I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go?
You can get through Mt. Mortar just fine without it--the parts with Rock Climb are just extras for once you get it. You should be able to make it to the other exit though quite easily--just go through the entrance into the inner part of the cave, go right until you see an exit, go through that, and follow the path of Mt. Mortar. Of course, you can also just skip it and surf from one side to the other outside, but you should be able to make it through no problem.

Can someone help me with pokemon colleseum? I accidently knocked out a murkrow and serebii said that it re-appears in the shadow pokemon lab. I went there but there was no one there :(. How long until the people come back?

Meltra

formerly Himanattsu
IIRC Swift Swim doubles the user's speed, correct? Meaning the Relicanth's speed will be boosted to 110 and Floatzel's speed will be boosted to 230?

IIRC Swift Swim doubles the user's speed, correct? Meaning the Relicanth's speed will be boosted to 110 and Floatzel's speed will be boosted to 230?
It will boost its STAT. If a Swift Swim Pokemon has for example 200, in the rain it will have a speed of 400. Swift Swim doubles the Stat, not the Base Stat

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Counters to SD/Sleep power venusaur?

Cannot be Hypno since I already have a psychic

And I have read the analysis
If running Return, Resttalk Arcanine works fine. If running Earthquake, you can switch Moltres/Altaria in (watch out for SR and Sleep Powder) and launch off a Fire Blast / Flamethrower.

What's the best status effect to catch a Pokémon with? I'm trying to catch the two roaming legendary dogs and have them both asleep, but I cannot catch them.

What's the best status effect to catch a Pokémon with? I'm trying to catch the two roaming legendary dogs and have them both asleep, but I cannot catch them.
Sleep is the best, to get them to stop escaping, you can use block/mean look/web. And then use false swipe and spore. It's the best way to do it.

That's what I've done with no luck, I guess I just need to keep trying...
I only tried catching roaming Pokémon once, and I used Block and Hypnosis but it fled anyways so apparently the only way to go about doing it is being extremely persistent which I can't manage

Who is the overall best Calm Mind Minder out of Cresselia, Blissey, and Suicune--as in, which will defend/kill the most?
Slowbro is pretty good since it can take a few hits and deal some pretty good damage and has recovery in the form of Slack Off. Raikou is really good too. Latias is really powerful as well. It basically depends on what fits your team the best, there is no "best" pokemon for anything as they all have their weaks, just depends on what fits you.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Who is the overall best Calm Mind Minder out of Cresselia, Blissey, and Suicune--as in, which will defend/kill the most?
Cresselia is terrible, as Scizor and Tyranitar are so common. Carrying one Hidden Power makes it susceptible to the other Pokemon. Blissey is even worse, as Infernape will still destroy it, and Scarfers will make it even worse. Suicune is probably the best for its STAB type and balanced defenses.

Is Serebii correct in that the Fast Ship S.S. Aqua only runs on Wednesdays (Vermilion to Olivine) and Fridays (Olivine to Vermilion)? I remember in G/S/C it ran Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (twice both ways).

EDIT: I found out that it runs from Olivine to Vermilion on Mondays and Fridays and from Vermilion to Olivine on Wednesdays and Sundays, just like in G/S/C.

I have a level 100 Blissey with evs of 252 HP and 252 Defense that I can't change--it has Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Toxic, and Softboiled... is there a better set I could have on it with this spread? (e.g., should Toxic go for Ice Beam?)!

just wondering...what's generally the better move (i know this is way way...broad): earth power or aura sphere? does special fighting hit harder or special gorund?

just wondering...what's generally the better move (i know this is way way...broad): earth power or aura sphere? does special fighting hit harder or special gorund?
In OU, probably Earth Power, because most of the steel types are Steel/<resistant to fighting>, so Earth Power would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)