Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my computer, shoddy battle is not detecting any servers except for the Official Shoddy server... and when I try to connect to that one, I'm unable to. Can someone tell me what's going on, and how I can fix it.

plz can someone answer y so many people use emerald for breeding and what is that RNG thing
RNG stands for Random Number Generator. The thing with Emerald is that its RNG isn't really random, it starts at the same point every time you start Emerald up.

Basically, the RNG's been busted and getting lots of 31s is now based on split-second timing.

do moves like Spore, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore work on grass types? Because i remember once they didnt but im not sure if it was a miss or something..

Whenever I try and "Start Battling" or "Host Server" in Netbattle, it says: "Runtime Error 339"

Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix it? The FAQS section of the site, doesn't offer any help, it only discusses moves.

Why does everyone use Dark Void on Smeargle? I understand it looks and sounds cooler than Spore, but this is competitive Pokemon and we should use the 100% accuracy move!

I think most people use dark void in doubles, because it hits both opponents. I don't see a reason to use it in singles (except if you think it's really cool :p) If there is another reason, I to would like to know.

Why is Iron Head not mentioned anywhere on the Metagross analysis? I'd think especially the agility set could make good use of it.

20% Less power for 15% accuracy plus an arguably better side effect (mostly because of the chance of it happening), is it really that outclassed by meteor mash?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Why is Iron Head not mentioned anywhere on the Metagross analysis? I'd think especially the agility set could make good use of it.

20% Less power for 15% accuracy plus an arguably better side effect (mostly because of the chance of it happening), is it really that outclassed by meteor mash?
The problem is that metagross is kinda slow and so rarely would benefit of the 30% flinch rate. Although I've seen some people using iron head in tandem with agility. Also, meteor mash has higher base power and an useful 20% chance of raising attack.

Edit: I just looked at the analysis and under the offensive scarf set:
Iron Head can also work in place of Meteor Mash, but the loss of power will prevent you from sweeping as easily.
and in other options:
Iron Head can be used on any set if one is looking to abuse its 30% flinch rate; Iron Head also has a 100% hit rate, making it better than Meteor Mash in terms of accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)