Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It could use a choice item, choice band / choice specs / choice scarf (lol)
Walrein has above average attacking stats.

On a second though, I'll just use StallRein with two attacking moves: Blizzard/Surf/Protect/Substitute. If I use "StallGong" with Blizzard/Surf/Aqua Ring/Protect or SUbstitute, why not Walrein?
Thanks anyway!

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thats the set i use on shoddy, Earthquake works well on a relaxed nature if you want to use Earthquake and Blizzard

I haven't played the game competitively for over a year, so I forgot something. There was a cave where almost all the encounters are low-level Zubats, though I forget which one. Where is it? I want to EV train for Speed.

I haven't played the game competitively for over a year, so I forgot something. There was a cave where almost all the encounters are low-level Zubats, though I forget which one. Where is it? I want to EV train for Speed.
don't bother with zubats, just fish with old rod and you'll always get magikarp for speed

How much attack EVs does Walrein need to ensure a 2HKO on the typical Tentacruel and Heatran with EQ?
with 8 ev's walrein will always 2KO 252 hp/0def tentacruel and heatran assuming you have stealth rock and they have leftovers

which rod do I need to fish staryu in emerald? and where exactly Is it in lilycove?
You need at least a good rod to fish out staryu in emerald (yes that's what it's called). About the lilicove part, I'm not really sure where it is, just fish anywhere until you find it.

I believe you're referring to the Altering Cave. It's in Emerald in the lake northeast of your starting town, Route 103.

Substitute on Stallrein is a must, blocks status, and aids perfectly in stalling, without substitute, walrein is forced to get hit every other turn, meaning stallrein will die very quickly.

Substitute on Stallrein is a must, blocks status, and aids perfectly in stalling, without substitute, walrein is forced to get hit every other turn, meaning stallrein will die very quickly.
I love your avatar :>...
Anyway, Substitute/Protect/Blizzard/Surf or EQ? My love to Water Pokemon makes me preffer Surf, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)