art from toy =]

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Damn, your art never ceases to amaze. Those guys in the underwear are fucking awesome.

toy :D underwear guys are nice, dude with gun and paper bag over head is good! i like the bug and the one with the bone-neck has some nice shading on the bones

Hahaha, these are really awesome Toy. Your stuff reminds me a lot of Ed Templeton's. My favorite one is the first one, something about it makes me think of graffiti art.

and fuck, there are too many sprite-fusion threads on this board. that last drawing made me think "beedrill-scyther fusion plz".

thank you dan dan.

its funny at first my least favorite was the bag guy because the gun looks kinda fakey and the eyes are too far apart but.

seems to be a favorite.

my freind is moving so, im making him a big mural or collage or what ever it is.

ill put it up when im done.

so far its my best.

hmmm these drawings are nice.they arent like anything i have seen. Lol they mostly make me laugh a bit. btw they seem to have a unique cartoon feel to them. nice work:nerd:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)