Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Brawlex

Shoddy Battle nick: Fabbles, Ladder Climber
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 3 PM - 3 AM
Do you want to play in the tournament: Yes
Experience level*: I have been playing since early 07, and am very tournament tested. However, I am displeased with my current OU abilities. Last round helped get my confidence up, and now I am aiming to take the next step.
A little about myself: I love to eat, sleep, and play video games! I try to be competitive in everything I do, including school, which I hope to attain class rank #1 next year. Other things I like to do include swimming, reading, listening to music, and going to the movies.

Requesting Brawley as my tutor.

Assigned to Aeroblacktyl

Shoddy Battle nick: Tortured_Soul
Time zone: +10 GMT
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 3PM - 9-PM (Monday - Friday) Weekends Differ
Experience level*: I've had three teams in the top 100 on the Shoddy Ladder, with my most recent achieving first around 4-5 weeks back (Not with above nick though). I've only been playing competitively since December last, but i've become a quick study.
A little about myself: I'm Australian, as shown by my time zone. I'm heavily into sports, Australian Football mainly, and I run 3km almost every day, for fitness. I'm a comitted friend and like my pokemon, particularly the strategy associated with it.

I have no requests, I am happy for any Tutor, if I am so chosen.

Assigned to Max

Shoddy Battle nick:RedSP
Time zone:Eastern
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):usually anytime in the afternoon
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no?yes
Experience level*:A little about myself:I'm a fairly decent player and would like some help with team building

Assigned to Havak

Shoddy Battle nick: Phylab, ZOU
Time zone: GMT+7
Regular Online Hours (in Eastern): 0-12 AM (quite flexible - it's summer)
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes

Experience level: I'm quite experienced imo, I have played shoddy since the begining of it but I were away for a while and just return in this July. However, I'm bad at team building and I want to improve it through the apperientice program. I also want to participate in more activities of smogon and I hope this one is the start of it.
Request: If it's acceptable I'm gald to be tutored by husk or Taylor or Maniaclyracist.
*Forgive me about my poor English because I'm not native speaker >_>

Assigned to CaptKirby

Shoddy Battle nick: Willz968

Time zone: GMT

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 1pm - 5pm (EST)

Do you want to play in the tournament: No

Experience level*: A little about myself: I've been playing Pokemon since the release of Red and Blue, and immediately fell in love with the series. I got into competitive battling at the start of the year. IMO, I think I'm a pretty good battler, however, I feel like I need a boost in terms of Team Building, and possibly a bit in the battling aspect.

Shoddy Battle nick: Nuke144

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Most evenings after 6.30-7 GMT cause of work. weekends are flexible.
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes, I'd like to but the spaces look to be filling up. if not in then a sub.
Experience level: I have been on the tutoring programme for one of the previous rounds quite a while ago with Havak. Learnt alot but want some help knowing what pokes work well together and alot of help with team building. Some help with breeding would be useful also.

A little about myself: Work in a drug testing facility that does first in human drugs trials.

Request that Havak is NOT my tutor because i'd like to have input from alot of people and me and Havak still keep in touch anyways.

Shoddy Battle nick: Reno
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Early afternoon till late at night. But it differs.
Do you want to play in the tournament: I would like to.
Experience level: I have been playing competitive Pokemon since late Ntebattle, and DP for... must be nearly a year now. I can predict fairly well, and generally build successful teams. However, I would like to push myself to be the best I can, but require help in doing so. My teams of late have not been as good as I would have hoped, but somehow my prediction is getting better. Team building is the main issue here, but getting help with predicting doesn't hurt, right?
A little about me: I unicycle, as I am awesome. I own a custom Nimbus 26 with KH moment pedals, and it is my most prized possession, along with a pink hat I obtained from a girl when I went to Belgium. She wanted my hat you see, so we traded. I really enjoy RTS games, and RPGs. My favourite console of all time is the SNES, which I used to play my favourite game of all time, Secret of Mana. Oh, I am 6 ft 2 inches, weigh 205 lbs and listen to most musical genres.

Shoddy Battle nick: da big blast, Aman, dbb

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Is Eastern GMT-5? If it is, I'm on from around 7am-8pm
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes
Experience level*: 6/10
A little about myself: I started playing Pokémon competitively when I joined this site. I joined in July 2007, and started IV breeding/battling properly in December 2007. I really need to learn stuff about battling, especially Team building. I'd really like the apprentice program to help me change my despicable win/loss record.

Shoddy Battle nick: novawind and arjuna
Time zone: GMT +10
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Around 5:30 A.M onwards!!?
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? Yes I would love too participate. :heart:
Experience level: Just exposed to the competitive battling scene. Through this tutoring program I wish to improve my battling and team building skills.

I'm happy to be assigned to any tutor, although just a slight request if he/she could be relative to my own timezone to reduce complications.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Shoddy Battle nick: Minijinx/Giant Enemy Crab
Time zone: GMT (England)
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 11am - 4pm. 4pm - 9pm in GMT
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? Yes
Experience level*:A little about myself: I've been battling competitively in D/P since July 2007. Since then I would say I have been successful since I have reached the Top 100 on shoddy a few times. I have a few nitpicks which I really need help with, relating especially with Team building. I'm good with everything but that.

Shoddy Battle nick: Lord Blood
Time zone: EST -5 hours
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Monday - Friday from 8 am - 2 pm, and then 3 pm - 4 pm. Saturday from 2 pm - 5 pm. Sunday from 2 pm - 5 pm.
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? Yes, I definitely want to play in the tournament.
Experience level*:A little about myself:
I began playing Shoddy about a week ago. I saw this thread about 3 days ago, and I decided that I needed help. I play Pokemon Emerald right now. I used to own a FireRed version, but Emerald is where I'm best at. My DS is broken, so I can't play Diamond.

Shoddy Battle nick: FightForFun
Time zone: GMT + 0
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Everyday in the afternoon ( I'm in holidays )
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? Yes.
Experience level*:A little about myself:
I'm noob. I can't build a team, but I try. I can't play well, what can I say more? I have a lot to learn.

Requesting anyone with a lot of time to help me.

Shoddy Battle nick:captinbiff
Time zone:central
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):5:00 - 6:00
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no?yes
Experience level*:A little about myself: I don't play the best and I can't build good teams I just really want to learn.

Shoddy Battle nick: Neno
Time zone: Paris etc. GMT+1, it's summer now, so it's GMT+2 now, though I might be wrong
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Evenings. 5 to 10, though I use to log of a little earlier.
Experience level*:A little about myself: I just joined the pokémon community after lurking for about a year and I want to be a part of smogon. I feel confident about my battling, but not my team building.
It seems like there are more than 16 people in front of me. Too bad, I'll try again in three weeks.

Shoddy Battle nick: StarmanXL
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Around 4:30-10:00 P.M. Monday through Wednesday, and arbitrary hours every other Sunday. I can't use Shoddy Thursday through Saturday.
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? If I can, yes.
Experience level: I'm familiar with the basics, but I still suck at team building and battling for standard.

Shoddy Battle nick: Silvaer
Time zone: GMT -6
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Pretty much any time before 10pm.
Experience level*: Decent, I know a good amount, but need help team building and predicting.
A little about myself:
Err, I play pokemon. =)

Shoddy Battle nick: samael021
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): varies between 3 PM- 3 AM
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no?: at this time, no
Experience level*:A little about myself: in my opinion, between mediocre to moderate at best

i've regained interest in pokemon around march of this year, mostly in hopes of actually fighting against human opponents for once. in terms of team building, frankly, i think i suck with out help/assistance/advice. in battling itself, i fair moderately well.

i hope to use the lessons and experience from this (and hopefully, if allowed, other) round(s) to build up i team i can fair well with without having to delve in to CC territory. (and perhaps to help in making a good BL team in the future....why to most of my favorites have to be in the lower tiers? T.T)

and tutor would do, as i'm still relatively new to battling and this forum.
Thank you for your time...

Edit: I'm hoping to use what info i can aquire for use in wi-fi battles (informing now in case either the issue comes or if it changes the tutors on call for it)

Shoddy Battle nick: Nachte
Time zone: Central USA
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 7 p.m. - 2 a.m. (est) 5 p.m. - 12 a.m. (central) Except on Mondays and wednesdays after august 24th. I raid in wow on the weekends starting at 9 p.m. on EST time.
Do you want to play in the tournament: no
Experience level*: Entirely newbie, I have no clue what I'm doing, but I really wanna learn.
A little about myself:
I've been playing pokemon casually since red and blue were released, I'm a Art Student in college and play WoW, I'm also a girl.

Note:
I'm more into learning more about how to create teams on the actual cartridge, so if I could get a tutor whose more into this I'd really appreciate it.

Shoddy Battle nick: 0GBaLLiN

Time zone:Eastern
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):12-4pm, 10-12pm 9 sometimes depends)
Experience level*:A little about myself: Im pretty good battling wise, but im looking to get some help in team building which is a weak point for me.

Shoddy Battle nick: Annhialator Zero
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Over the summer I'm on most of the time except lunch (Normally between 12 and 1) and dinner (Normally between 6 and 7). During term time I'd get be home and homework done by 5:30
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? yes
Experience level*: I joined the internet community in January 07 but I only started getting any good in May or so once I'd joined NetBattle. My Team Building I'd say is my weakest point and I sometimes panic and make stupid moves, but I can normally predict well enough to win matches, provided I have a decent team at the time.
A little about myself: I sort of have Aspergers syndrome, in that I have enough to be diagnosed but only just. As such I have an obsessive personality and my current obsessions are Pokemon, Smash Bros. Brawl and heavy metal music (I especially love Iron Maiden). That's all I really have to say as I suck at describing myself.

EDIT: Hang on, Loki's not available. Dunno then.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All tutors have been assigned for this round, sorry to those who didn't get in. Please, feel free try again next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)