Apprentice Program: Round Seventeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netbattle nick: Pokevader, RSpro
Time zone: Asian Pacific Time, Singapore
Regular Online Hours: most likely 9am to 11am and probably some days of the week in the afternoon frm 2pm to 4pm..
Experience level*: Rookie player, know a little about the fundamentals of the game.
A little about myself: Learnt abit about professional battling from GSC Elite, a formidable singapore player. But still haven't grasped the whole concept.
Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC Standard/Ou. team building, basic switching stuff, basic strategies ,tacties and so on.

Dunno if I'm too late but yeah I think I finally want to get serious with this and would like some help getting started.

Netbattle nick: -Saint-
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Weekdays around 2-6 pm, Can't be on during the weekends, save for late at night.
Experience level: I guess I'm an alright battler, I understand basic concepts I think, I just always feel like I'm missing something.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU.

i think i missed it but meh.

Netbattle nick: PatTar
Time zone: GMT -8
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): when i can.
Experience level*: pretty good, but i have no experience in Ubers or 200 or GSC.
A little about myself: hi i'm pattar. i like pokemon.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RS Ubers / 200 / maybe GSC OU.

I don't know if this is still open or not, as some have said above. Anyway worth a shot!

Netbattle nick: Sivin
Time zone: Eastern.
Regular Online Hours: Anytime, PM me on xfire(holb) or AIM(cuz78rice) if not logged in Netbattle.
Experience level*: You tell me! :p
A little about myself: I have played this game since the begining, but was drawn into the competitive play of the TCG more so than the game itself. I am very new to competitive battling online and see that my cookie cutter battling will no longer cut it.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Team building, opponent moveset reading, R/S, OU and UU.

Netbattle nick: Lil John YEAHHH (stupid, I know.. I just couldn't think of anything at the time ...)

Time zone: I am in the CST timezone.

Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5pm - 3am, weekends.. 3pm - 5ish am

Experience level*: Well, my experience level is pretty low. I know the basics, I suppose.. but I haven't really played since Pokemon Gold/Silver, I did buy Sapphire and played it for a while but I didn't really make it to the elite 4, or have any real battling experience on it. Just general 1player things, only played versus trainers, had a Blaziken level50 or so, in Gold version though I battled with my friends a lot in 3rd grade, I had a pretty good team of 6 lv. 100's, had a full pokedex, etc etc. and in Red I did about the same that I did in Gold, I battled with friends at Lunch/Recess, had some general experience.. full pokedex.. but you know I was only about 8 years old.. so.. yea, heh. I do have a huge willingness to learn, I am very much so looking forward to Diamond/Pearl, and being an active and good trainer in the wifi battling, it seems like it will be very fun.

A little about myself: 16, live in Texas, I used to be a World of Warcraft addict, but now not so much. The addictiveness kind of wore off after realizing it was just a huge poopy pile of time sinks, and retardedness. Blizzard screwed up too much with that game, it really isn't that great of a game. I play on my computer a lot, and since I quit WoW I was looking for something new to do, and with Diamond/Pearl on the horizen...well.. I figured, why not? I've been browsing the GameFAQ boards for a few days looking for strategies and such trying to buff up my skills before Diamond/Pearl came out, then I got on NetBattle and heard about the tutoring program, figured this would be a perfect thing for me to do, why not learn from the best? Because I do hope to be one of the best at Diamond/Pearl, I am very highly willing to work with a tutor if I do happen to get assigned one, and I will definitely try to do my best to learn. (Sorry for writing so much.. :/)

Generation(s) I want to learn: I would like to learn 3rd gen UU. Tactics, good strategies, team building, good move sets and such.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, all assigments have been made. I apologize to users who signed up on the second page... but all the tutors have been handed out. Please sign up next round. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)